Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

live hiphop in limerick trinityrooms ~~~oddisee and kenstarr

Posted by a2df 
live hiphop in limerick trinityrooms ~~~oddisee and kenstarr
October 30, 2007 08:55PM

this sat 3rd nov we have oddisee and kenstarr live show with a2df & leon on djing duties

from 9 free beofre 10

dont miss this

Oddisee
Since producing and performing the hit track "Musik Lounge" for DJ Jazzy Jeff's "Magnificent" LP, Amir "Oddisee" Mohamed has pushed his involvement in the music industry into fifth gear.
After turning his focus towards hip-hop in 1999, Oddisee has worked with the likes of Gary Shider of Parliament and Funkadelic, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Talib Kweli, J-Live, Asheru, Little Brother and many other respected recording artists. Now signed with Halftooth Records, Oddisee will be invading Trinity Rooms Limerick with a unique sound that's impossible to ignore. With his incredibly distinctive and mesmerizing style, Oddisee covers just about every sect of hip-hop music, creating a sound that is appealing to all music lovers.

KEN STARR
With the first single off of his debut album Starr Status hitting airwaves and record stores in July, receiving widespread praise and attention and becoming an instant DJ favorite, Ken Star makes a much anticipated performance in Trinity Rooms with the Getdown Crew this November 3rd.

Starr Status, which hits stores on August 29th, is a triumphant display of Kenn Starr's extraordinary mic skills, witty charm and down-to-earth personality. On Starr Status, Kenn Starr appeals to the masses by telling stories and sharing personal experiences and feelings that anyone can relate to.

With the streets already buzzing about Kenn Starr's official mixtape, The Starr Report, as well as the bangers "Against The Grain," "Waitin' On You" and "Back At It Again," and now with the forthcoming release of Starr Status, Kenn Starr is ready to officially cement his reputation as one of Hip-Hop's most gifted and charismatic lyricists as well as one of its brightest stars.
Re: live hiphop in limerick trinityrooms ~~~oddisee and kenstarr
October 31, 2007 10:21PM

November 01, 2007 12:22AM

new album available to d/l for from his blog, if the album is anything to go by it should be a belter of a gig.

[www.oddiseemusic.blogspot.com]

easy now.
November 01, 2007 01:18AM

i love Oddisses music - its about time i introduced this site to my mate Soulstice!!!

Whats this link lead to hhmmm?
November 01, 2007 03:01AM

but you didnt go to his dublin gig when he played here a few months ago?
Laughing
November 01, 2007 04:38PM

i was too busy either with a hooker or writing raps. obviously. and i dont like to support the scene in any way shape or form

November 01, 2007 04:45PM

Laughing
i know which one of the 2 if i haaaaaaad to pick one Wink

shabber,
you missed a funny sight last night, oh god,

you know 1 gil in vienna you love? (and zack too ha)
well her best mate was with us last night and she is Shocked

stupid fine
November 01, 2007 04:47PM

I fucking hate girls!!

Sluts the lot of them

Laughing

November 03, 2007 05:45PM

Chubby Cheeks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i love Oddisses music - its about time i
> introduced this site to my mate Soulstice!!!

pfft please, i was on the soulstice tip like 3 years ago Laughing Joey Bee produced a few tracks with him years back. He may have produced Roc solid, i heard it about that time.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2007 05:49PM by mistajinx.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 79
Record Number of Users: 4 on April 16, 2017
Record Number of Guests: 148 on August 01, 2016
Donate towards my web hosting bill!