Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

*** MJEX, RESPEK BA, POSSESSED, CORREKT MINDS, MAVERICK SABRE, SIAM COLLECTIVE, 30th NOV WATERFORD

Re: *** MJEX, RESPEK BA, POSSESSED, CORREKT MINDS, MAVERICK SABRE, SIAM COLLECTIVE, 30th NOV WATERFORD
November 08, 2007 09:23PM

Current mood:
I'm gonna stay there as well. Mad session so!
Re: *** MJEX, RESPEK BA, POSSESSED, CORREKT MINDS, MAVERICK SABRE, SIAM COLLECTIVE, 30th NOV WATERFORD
November 08, 2007 10:24PM

Rob Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [www.riceguesthouse.com]

o liffey fam toursist info....

branchin out,

mouse,
^^

yeah no need to thank me.
There are one or two artists worth seeing on the bill. Happy to help.

Rob
November 09, 2007 09:39AM

Now that's shizzlistic.
But whereabouts is this venue, don't know me way around Waterford too well
November 09, 2007 09:44AM

@ Dutch gold kid..

as ya come over the bridge into waterford hook a left
and head to the end of the Quay till ya get to reginalds
tower on the corner then take a right till you come to
a big junction of nite clubs and the kebab & burger house.
its jus beside a bookies if ya take a right at the junction.

nice one
kev

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2007 03:54PM by Kmc(TheCorrektMinds).
November 09, 2007 03:35PM

Rob Kelly Wrote:
> ^^
>
> yeah no need to thank me.
> There are one or two artists worth seeing on the
> bill. Happy to help.
>
> Rob

cheers bob,
November 10, 2007 12:42PM

good to see heads are planning to come from
dublin and cork to come see this gig.
definetly worth the trip .. and i hear theres
gonna be a whopper session in the residents bar
of the rice guesthouse..

nice one
kev
November 10, 2007 12:59PM

November 12, 2007 02:08PM

Current mood:
here are the rest of rhyme asylum headin over aswel?
its gonna be a classic gig
November 12, 2007 04:07PM

no the rest of rhyme asylum will be coming over another date.
this gig will be crazy .. good to see ye all coming up to the gig...

Kev
Correkt Minds
November 20, 2007 01:20AM

scraic...
November 21, 2007 09:29AM

jayru will be doing a set at this too..

kev
November 25, 2007 10:35PM

Current mood:
so is there many heading down from Dublin to this? or anywhere else for that matter

November 25, 2007 11:19PM

Current mood:
few of us from cork should be there
November 25, 2007 11:36PM

gona be a big big nite,nyone who can make it dwn,be there
November 26, 2007 01:41PM

ahw this is shit. i would love to go to this Soo0 much but i cant afford to go down.
anyone know any realy cheap places to stay? i suppose i could always sleep rugh or sumthin.

^^I is HipHop cause I talks like a gangztar.
November 27, 2007 11:17AM

Dave SDK text me wondering if he could hand out dodgy powders
at the door..

kev
November 27, 2007 11:36AM

Current mood:
i did?

November 27, 2007 11:38AM

November 27, 2007 01:06PM

Kool_Dude_HaMeR Wrote:
> ahw this is shit. i would love to go to this Soo0
> much but i cant afford to go down.
> anyone know any realy cheap places to stay? i
> suppose i could always sleep rugh or sumthin.

travel lodge out on the cork rd is pretty cheap and theres a few hostels around as well
November 27, 2007 01:15PM

yeh i was gonna say dat its only a couple mins away from electric avenue .. and next to eddie rocketts and mcdonalds .

gonna be a whopper nite..

kev
November 27, 2007 03:05PM

Current mood:
Whats the story with dress code..bouncers etc..cause bouncers in my experiance are pricks..i dont wanna be goin to waterford and be blown out..will i be ok in a jeans and runners or what..

November 27, 2007 03:20PM

yeah you should be grand last nite at chain of command in electric avenue the
bouncers were grand. jeans, money, runners/shoes and ID .. the rest of stuff choose wat you like..

whopper ..
kev
November 27, 2007 11:38PM

right lads i aint workin saturday so am willing to pretty much TELL my manager that im goin home after sumtin he did today, so im up for headin down with any dubs up for the trip/session/gig of the year

November 28, 2007 11:23AM

Current mood:
how you getting down Butcher?

November 29, 2007 11:44AM

Current mood:
Like James Brown.
November 29, 2007 11:48AM

Current mood:
hes going to be lowered slowley into the ground in a wooden box?

November 29, 2007 12:28PM

Current mood:
So I hear. Crazy bastard.
November 29, 2007 03:20PM

kinda hoping sum1 like ron or sumtin will drive down

November 30, 2007 12:56AM

whopper to see all the heads coming down ..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 6 on September 17, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 252 on August 17, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!