Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

*** MJEX, RESPEK BA, POSSESSED, CORREKT MINDS, MAVERICK SABRE, SIAM COLLECTIVE, 30th NOV WATERFORD

Re: *** MJEX, RESPEK BA, POSSESSED, CORREKT MINDS, MAVERICK SABRE, SIAM COLLECTIVE, 30th NOV WATERFORD
November 30, 2007 10:20AM

Current mood:
ButcherBoy2005 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> kinda hoping sum1 like ron or sumtin will drive
> down

just found out that my sister is giving me her car for the weekend so if ye need a lift giveus a shout, ill be leaving around 5ish.

Re: *** MJEX, RESPEK BA, POSSESSED, CORREKT MINDS, MAVERICK SABRE, SIAM COLLECTIVE, 30th NOV WATERFORD
November 30, 2007 01:00PM

how ya gettin back to dublin or where ya staying? id love to go rang in sick today

November 30, 2007 03:26PM

if ya come down with him sure you could get the train back tomorrow .. the
train stations only across the road..

whopper .. hope to see ye all tonight ..
kev
December 01, 2007 11:05AM

Raging i didnt make this. Forgot it was yesterday till butcher texted me. Had commitments i couldnt get out of. Sad

[www.youtube.com]
[www.soundcloud.com]
[www.myspace.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.reverbnation.com]
December 01, 2007 11:27AM

respek ba and possessed were sick..the freestylin they did was fuckin deadly..just back to back none stop sick lines..correkt minds and mav were deadly too..siam collective went on for ages didnt no wat was goin on wit them cudnt hear a thing they were sayin..left before mjex...
December 01, 2007 03:09PM

Ye ba is sick live inhe ? I pissed off I missed him & Possessed defo , But was
Working !! I know , Thats how broke I am !!! Sinisista P77
December 01, 2007 04:00PM

whata night,
mav sabre as usual smashin the place up,

and possessed an b.a are just fuckin lethal,
no one can touch them when it comes to freestylin,
or even written verses..

mouse
December 01, 2007 04:39PM

Current mood:
yeah i had a deadly night, but i fuckin missed Mav, and only got to see about 4 Correckt Minds tracks.

yeah the sound for Siam was fucked, couldnt hear a thing. BA and Possesed were the business though, really enjoyed them.

and MJEX put on a typical MJEX show - fuckin deadly.

December 01, 2007 04:58PM

Current mood:
That was crazy. Myself and G3 must have driven BA and Possessed absolutely nuts. Were asking them questions for like an hour in the beer garden. Just shows how incredibly nice they both are that they put up with us for that long.

Possessed is a big Man U fan so we played him "Dan". Dutch Gold Kids version of Stan written to Roy Keane. They both had an ear phone each and were creasing themselves laughing.
December 01, 2007 11:28PM

Current mood:
Sick fuckin gig...just sick..

All that needs to be said really..

December 03, 2007 10:18PM

hey i wasnt at this but my flatmate and best buddy went to this and they said it was brilllllliant, wouldn't shut up about it the one time i'm out of waterford theres a brilliant night on the rest of the time i'm bored out of my brains in the smoking section what the hell well well - well done to all involved
maebh
December 03, 2007 10:53PM

definatly one of the best gigs iv played at,siam collective went on for way way 2 long,but apart from that all the acts wer sick,stil got the last correkt minds track hook stuck in my head,nd im still blown away by possessed nd BAs set(unbelivable stuff),another classic nite in waterford,best crowd in the country in my opinionWink
December 06, 2007 04:28PM

Current mood:
Any of the pics or vids from this gig online??

July 21, 2012 11:14AM

GE|2|2Y Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any of the pics or vids from this gig online??

^^^^^^ This. Looks like it was the best gig ever tbh.
July 23, 2012 10:11PM

Current mood:
never knew this happened, wish it would again
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 6 on December 24, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 270 on December 07, 2017
Donate towards my web hosting bill!