Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F.a.o All irish hip hop acts

Posted by UrbanCentral 
F.a.o All irish hip hop acts
September 04, 2005 03:56PM

Just an idea for us all the new bar soul 28 are always looking for live acts if i were yous id drop in a cd just an idea i cant say if yous will get a gig or not but i was saying to the events manager that there a load of decent irish hip hop acts out there ......... so get your cds in its on 28 Eden Quay near all the northsiders bus stops Smile
Re: F.a.o All irish hip hop acts
September 04, 2005 04:00PM

Current mood:
... post the full address will you... please?... thanks... save me drivin all the way into town and risk gettin my car clamped...

September 04, 2005 04:04PM

Current mood:
... do u know the postal code?... is it Dublin 1?...

September 04, 2005 04:12PM

oh ye sorry its 28 eden quay its right beside libraty hall

Soul 28
28 Eden Quay
Dublin 1

now as i said this is nothing to do with me just thought i let us all know that its a place that would be interested in some live acts they have an open mic night aswell which could be a good way to get yous heard.... i think open mic night is mondays im not sure will find out tomoorow for defo and lets yous know
September 04, 2005 04:17PM

Current mood:
... cheers... yeah I thought it was D.1...

... I think the phone book should have post codes in it... cause its for Dublin and some areas outside the city... and it just says "Clontarf"... but should have a list of all the post codes or include the post codes in the address...

September 04, 2005 05:27PM

quality stuff my busstop is directly outside that place..alltho it cant b d greatest of gigs if ur leavin early enuff to get d bus home

September 04, 2005 06:22PM

gar send a cd in there wud ya
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 2 on February 07, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 103 on February 06, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!