Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

RAP IRELAND PRESENTS OFFICIAL "MASSACRE" AFTERPARTY WITH LIL FAME OF M.O.P...SUNDAY AT MISCHIEF!!!

Posted by ITW 
RAP IRELAND PRESENTS OFFICIAL "MASSACRE" AFTERPARTY WITH LIL FAME OF M.O.P...SUNDAY AT MISCHIEF!!!
September 17, 2005 06:10PM

LIL FAME OF MOP WILL BE PLAYING MISCHIEF TMRW NIGHT AFTER THE 5O CENT GIG

THIS RAP IRELAND EVENT IS THE OFFICIAL AFTERPARTY FOR ALL THE TRAVELLING ARTISTS

TICKETS 10E

BE THERE EARLY....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2005 06:12PM by ITW.
Re: RAP IRELAND PRESENTS OFFICIAL "MASSACRE" AFTERPARTY WITH LIL FAME OF M.O.P...SUNDAY AT MISCHIEF!!!
September 17, 2005 07:05PM

no way, sounds deadly, ima be there seen as i didnt bother goin to the jam session

Re: RAP IRELAND PRESENTS OFFICIAL "MASSACRE" AFTERPARTY WITH LIL FAME OF M.O.P...SUNDAY AT MISCHIEF!!!
September 18, 2005 12:11PM

yeah man, they were all down at sub lounge last night, mop, mobb deep the whole g unit crowd....

tonight MOP will be doing a set in mischief and g-unit will be down again so check it out!!

Frank Jez on the decks...
September 18, 2005 12:26PM

why aint more ppl interested in this?

September 18, 2005 02:03PM

mop only done to songs last night in the point but they were class,
collies was deadly aswel

-----------------------------------------

September 18, 2005 02:19PM

kev i am actually concidering abandoning my bed for this as i missed both gigs so if i go and mop dont play im going to be grumpy or if i go and mop only play one song at 2am il be grumpy, if i go and them wifeys from the magazine arent there il be grumpy,

overall the grumpy to not grumpy ratio isnt looking good haha,

so text me there goodlad
September 18, 2005 03:50PM

i hear dj flip and nucentz are going in

who else is gona go?
September 18, 2005 04:52PM

Current mood:
... I'd love to go... but can't... KEV... u sent me that message a bit late!... and I'm still waitin on the Limbo Buzziness info thing... get on it will ya...

September 18, 2005 07:02PM

wtf dj flip and nucentz are goin in?!

im there

follow @itsnucentz
[facebook.com]
[www.myspace.com]
September 18, 2005 07:17PM

ahh i should have stayed another night

September 18, 2005 07:22PM

Current mood:
im fuckin snappin i cant go to this...ahhhhhhhhh
September 18, 2005 07:24PM

Karen, hop on msn there will ya?
September 18, 2005 07:53PM

Current mood:
fuck this i tink ill get alend and go to this
September 18, 2005 11:34PM

if only i lived in dublin
*sighs and goes out to milk the goat*

www.sidelineproject.com

September 19, 2005 12:48PM

SOOOOOOOO WHAT BLOODY HAPPENED???

September 19, 2005 10:54PM

i'd a deadly night...

g-unit were down, mop dj'd rather than rapped which was a pity but still put on a good show...

was a bit too packed in there but luckily there was enuf security to keep in under control

cheers to all those who came down, hope yis enjoyed yourselves
September 19, 2005 11:24PM

Current mood:
yeh i had great craic, there was a great athmosphere in the club, nice 1 kev!!

it was great gettin 2 meet m.o.p, mase and afew others of the g-unit crew, ur man lil fame was fuckin sound!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2005 11:39PM by Nevaeh-Elements.
September 20, 2005 10:49AM

> it was great gettin 2 meet m.o.p, mase and afew others of the g-unit crew, ur man lil fame was fuckin sound!!

I saw m.o.p downstairs, but did Mase and G-Unit come downstairs as well ?

I heard that Young buck and Lloyd Banks were upstairs in the V.I.P .

I left at about two.
September 21, 2005 05:31PM

yeah most of them were there...m.o.p loved it and want to come back for a full live show once their next record drops so watch this space!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 4 on February 28, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 111 on August 07, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!