Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BIGG STEELE IS BACK AT MISCHIEF THIS THURSDAY...

Posted by ITW 
BIGG STEELE IS BACK AT MISCHIEF THIS THURSDAY...
October 11, 2005 05:20PM

After the success of last weeks show, Bigg Steele is flying back to Dublin to perform once again at Mischief, Sth William St, with LA's finest DJ Coke-e. Doors are 10euro this week and if you would like your own concession list email info@rapireland with the number you want on the list for the night...

Also Nevaeh from The Elements will be performing "Da Bump" with Steele on the night, giving an Irish twist to the original song with H Michelle.

Look forward to seeing you all there on the night....
Re: BIGG STEELE IS BACK AT MISCHIEF THIS THURSDAY...
October 11, 2005 07:58PM

and probably 20 euros for me. man you full of shit, pray i never make it or i will definatly drop the competitive blow on you soon. And i will give yopu a massacre cause everyone in the world will finally want a copy. You boys dont even know how to dish out dirt. cant believed you licked krs one ass so bad you breath s stink
October 11, 2005 09:45PM

Will you please shut the fuck up,they're doing their thing get over it,when you start something constructive rather than badmouthing others someone on here might take you serious

October 12, 2005 09:56AM

thank you i shall not argue with you, either way, you will say something bad about me. i guess thats the nature of this scene. I have learnt to take it with pride. Why, i am the underdog and guys like you KPH are the guys looking down on me. Its funny because i have done it all and you scruitinise it all. Before i fade to black i am going to show you the legend in me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2005 01:14PM by Pure tone.
October 12, 2005 06:43PM

Good i look forward to the day you prove us all wrong,i really do

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 2 on February 07, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 103 on February 06, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!