Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Looking for dates for an Irish tour this summer

Posted by kevsez 
Looking for dates for an Irish tour this summer
March 21, 2013 12:58AM

Hey there, name's Kev. I'm a rapper from the States, and myself and three others will be touring Ireland this summer. We have a few dates that we need bookings for, can anyone help us out?

July 26
July 27
July 28

Aug 3
Aug 4

We're willing to travel across the island, and we currently have shows booked in Bray, Dublin, Donegal, and Derry. You can direct message me on here and we'll go from there. Thanks in advance guys!

Also, if you want, you can check out the opening track off my upcoming album to get a feel for what myself and the others do.

[kevsez.bandcamp.com]
Re: Looking for dates for an Irish tour this summer
June 09, 2013 06:50PM

Current mood:
I'll go the zoo with you if you're paying.

Re: Looking for dates for an Irish tour this summer
October 08, 2013 05:35AM

Shura Kirigakure Shakugan No Shana Cosplay Costumes is an amazing lady in Blue Exorcist in the sight of cosplay ladies and anime lovers. She is one of the highly effective Exorcists and the Higher First-Class Exorcist in this sequence. She is Rin Okumura’s tutor as well.This is attractive Ao no Exorcist Cosplay Costumes Shura cosplay, and the wonderful wig, cosplay costumes and the other product of the whole job play a role this excellent play. I really like all the factors of this cosplayer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 66
Record Number of Users: 4 on April 16, 2017
Record Number of Guests: 148 on August 01, 2016
Donate towards my web hosting bill!