Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Sat 18th May Belfast - Free Gig - Costello, Moschops, GI, 4Real, DJ Koncept + more

Posted by Shushke 
Sat 18th May Belfast - Free Gig - Costello, Moschops, GI, 4Real, DJ Koncept + more
April 26, 2013 05:32PM

I've been setting up a gig with Workin Class Records
The gig will kick off around 9pm at the T13 Complex, Titanic Quarter, Belfast on Saturday, May 18.
Costello, GI, 4Real and Moschops are confirmed as well as DJ Koncept who performs at events with us regularly here.

Other special guests TBC *edit* - Additional artists include Shallowbliss, Noize Thievery, Militant Vinylist, Daz, Blaze, Cull, Converter, Gem and Nik Muzka.

The gig will be free entry but invite only and 18+ as it is a 'private' after party, so you won't see any publicity for this, it's gonna be underground.
So anyone who wants to join us or find out more please drop a post here or message me! Anyone and everyone welcome but you must get in touch first.
=============================================

During the day, there will be a separate event in T13 which will have workshops in Songwriting, Music Production, DJ Turntablism, Graffiti Art and Breakdancing. The workshops are free and for all-ages, they will be held by Costello, Moschops, Koncept and several other local artists.

The aim with the daytime event is to introduce Hip-hop and related arts to the local community. Workshops will be running from around 12 to 5 and will be followed by an hour long all-ages gig including all artists. There will also be opportunity for any workshop attendees to take part and perform alongside the professionals.

This all-ages free entry event will be publicised.

Again, anyone interested or simply looking more details please get in touch.
Anyone can turn up for the day time workshops and performance, but if you wish to join us at the night time gig, you must get in touch first, whether you send me a message here, or come down to the workshops and ask. It's just the way it's gotta be.

=============================================

I am really looking forward to this day, for both the outreach elements of our workshops and the all ages gig, as well as the night time gig, which, I guarantee you, will be a party for anyone enjoys these artists as much as I do.
The guys at WCR include some of my favourite musicians and it has been an honour to collaborate with them on putting together an event like this.
Can't wait.

t13.tv/
workinclassrecords.com/

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2013 05:47PM by Shushke.
Re: Sat 18th May Belfast - Free Gig - Costello, Moschops, GI, 4Real, DJ Koncept + more
May 10, 2013 05:47PM

bump - additional artists added
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 6 on December 24, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 270 on December 07, 2017
Donate towards my web hosting bill!