Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MTV Made. Nerd wants to become a 'breakdancer'!

Posted by dury 
MTV Made. Nerd wants to become a 'breakdancer'!
February 16, 2006 03:52PM

i dont know how many of guys have seen this, for those who havent: hilarious!
[detourproduction.com]
Re: MTV Made. Nerd wants to become a 'breakdancer'!
February 16, 2006 04:02PM

ya saw that shit - funny alright - still though far fucks to him, everyones gotta start somewhere and he started by learning from the legends!

Yo dury found a flat in berlin, in prenzlauer berg - gimme a shout when your coming up. won't be proper moved in till 1st of march

Silt
Rhythm Rebels
February 16, 2006 04:21PM

dopee!
had my last test today! i screwed economics! lol
yeah dope, im coming up the 3rd-4th! are you actually on holidays?
i even know where to go to session in berlin!

dury
newflow
February 16, 2006 04:30PM

bahaha cant wait to see this. these always make for the best entertainment. i hope some1 cries.

<<< MO-T >>>

<<< Beats >>>
February 18, 2006 01:46PM

Current mood:
good shit man:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 18, 2006 02:03PM

holy shit... I dont break or anything, I emcee and write poems, but that massive Monkee crew as amazing... I gotta say, Breakdance is the MOST interesting and merzmerising thing ever when its done well...
February 18, 2006 06:40PM

that kid is shit do sitll was crap at the end like did he just learn those two moves? i seen loads of london breakers a few weeks ago they where fucking awsome iv a lot of respect for dancers its tuff shit to do

[media2.big-boys.com]
February 18, 2006 06:46PM

theyre generally crap at the end anyway the rapper one with crayz as his coach was fuckin awful..saw one last week with a girl learnin to bmx tho and she did a backflip n all

February 19, 2006 08:45PM

Yo Talla, where were you in London? Who where the Breakers in London? I go over there all the time and I have a few Breakin Buddies over there. Did you see One Motion Crew?

[www.myspace.com]
[www.funkybelfast.tk]
[www.cplusboogie.tk]

February 20, 2006 07:20PM

man this topic has gone off the topic BUT....
conor - we were jamming with a cat from one motion in cork before, he was doing some gigs with the cuban brothers, well sound head, forget his damn name though. funky ass dancer, loadsa style. im sure adam has his number/name writen down somewhere
February 22, 2006 08:46AM

dury whats up forgot to tell you that i met hong 10 in bangkok airport a man of few words but sound out he was jugdeing a comp.tai bboys are mad as fuck they dance without shoes some of them and they are dope.in new zealand now and training with common ground wicked cru they party hard as well so i fell at home.silt i do have dat number for ude and the cuban bors are here soon look forward to that. got some pics 1 of hong ten an some of common ground how do i get them on? hi conor hows the form
March 10, 2006 05:43PM

umm d rapper one with ghostface in it .. as d coach ??/ nd eh he has d battle at d end lol ..
March 10, 2006 06:15PM

crayz is d coach think they just used ghostfaces studio

March 10, 2006 06:33PM

yeah is Crayz... and ur man is pure muck at the end still... spits a pure prewritten... i hate to be the kid he beats... pure embarassin...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 6 on September 17, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 252 on August 17, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!