Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Gemini is in Ireland this week!

Gemini is in Ireland this week!
October 27, 2008 01:01AM

"Gemini" 3 times world locking champion will be teaching open workshops in Streets Ahead Dance Studios . Each 2 hour workshop costs 30euro. The locking conference costs 5euro for those who also take a workshop. For those only coming to the locking conference, the cost is 10euro. The conference is about the Locking dance style (from the creation to nowadays ) , it is part of a series of conferences ,this is part 1. It's a panel discussion so it features exchanges between Gemini & the participants. Everyone is encouraged to prepare questions to ask & talk about the subject. The running time for the conference is 1-2hrs ( depending on the participation of the students/teachers ) Everything they want to know about the history of the street dance but he will mainly talk about the Locking cause that's the beginning ...

Wednesday 29th October - Wacking & Popping workshop - 5pm-7pm
Thursday 30th October - Beginner/Intermediate funkstyles workshop (covers locking, popping & wacking) - 6pm-8pm
Saturday 1st November - Intermediate/Advanced Locking - 2pm-4pm
Locking Conference hosted by "Gemini" Saturday 1st November 5pm

Also, if anyone knows of any good hip hop or funk nights happening this week, please let me know.
Thanks
Taz

Phone 01 8627973 to book.
Re: Gemini is in Ireland this week!
October 27, 2008 12:37PM

Current mood:
nice one!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 28
Record Number of Users: 6 on September 17, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 252 on August 17, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!