Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Irish Hip Hop Crew Championships 2010 (3 on 3 bboy crew battle)

Irish Hip Hop Crew Championships 2010 (3 on 3 bboy crew battle)
March 11, 2010 12:56PM

Hey Guys,

This year the World Battle is gonna be 3 on 3 and so the Irish Qualifier is the same.

You can download reg forms at www.irishhiphop.ie or else drop me an email on info@irishhiphop.ie and I'll send you the reg form.

Events include
Junior & Varsity Hip Hop Crews (Saturday 27th March 1pm)

Adult Hip Hop Crews, 3 on 3 Bboy battles, Locking 1 on 1, Popping 1 on 1 (Saturday 27th March 6pm)

Grand Final (top hip hop crews, final bboy battle, final locking battle, final popping battle) Sunday 28th March 7pm

It's €30 per person for a weekend ticket which includes your entry and a free goodybag with event teeshirt.
You can also get a prepaid "Battle Ticket" if you prefer for €10 (if prepaid). That ticket will give you access to the Saturday night event only as a competitor.

If you've any questions let me know.

Join our group page on facebook Facebook group page

Spectator tickets on sale at www.ctb.ie

Thanks
Taz
Re: Irish Hip Hop Crew Championships 2010 (3 on 3 bboy crew battle)
March 14, 2010 09:53PM

just a quick update.

The winning hip hop crew in the Varsity section will receive €1000 with thanks to ZAO Restaurant, Omni Park.

We're still in discussion with other sponsors for the other sections and will keep you updated.
March 22, 2010 09:24PM

Hey Guys,

Any bboys entering the 3 on 3 battles or lockers & poppers entering the 1 on 1 battle, please be there on Saturday at 5pm to register. Event starts at 6pm!
March 23, 2010 03:34PM

The DJ for the Battles is Handsome Paddy.

The final battle will take place on Sunday night at the finals and Tuki will be spinning for that one

Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 6 on September 17, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 252 on August 17, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!