Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Dream Judges

Posted by Bboy 
Dream Judges
December 17, 2010 02:32PM

hey everyone - sorry for creating a new profile and keeping my ident secret for the moment, but this is all been kept under a tight lid at the moment until we can confirm details. We're organizing a battle for a few months down the line and thought we'd see who everyone would like to see at it.

so who are your dream judges to come over and judge a battle, teach workshops etc.

also any crews or bboys that you'd love to see over here to compete in the battle and go up against

whats your favourite type of event, 1v1 2v2 crew battles, 7-2-smokes, footwork, toprock, we want to know what everyone is vibing on at the moment and would like to see happen

We've got an idea of who we'd like to bring over and what we'd like to do, but at the moment everything is able to change and adapt to what everyone wants.

We'll be making a proper announcement about the battle in the new year and letting you know exactly whats going on

Peace
Re: Dream Judges
December 18, 2010 01:20PM

not sure bout the rest of it but id love to see machine over here judging/workshops
Re: Dream Judges
December 18, 2010 02:15PM

Current mood:
not sure if any one is dreaming bout the judges heeh.
any way

u can try to get over:
-Ken Swift
-Freeze
-Lamine
-Storm
-Zulu Gremlin
or any one from Style Element or Skill Methodz crew + many others

for showcase Massive Monkeys please Smile

good luck
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 4 on February 28, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 164 on August 14, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!