Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Italian bboy lost in Dublin
August 28, 2012 03:49PM

Hi, I'm Davide, bboy from Italy. I'm going to spend two weeks in Dublin from the 3rd to the 16th September. Is there anything I can see/hear/dance/meet/visit there about bboying and hip hop? I'm just a bit into beatboxing too. Looking for bboys to dance with. Let me know guys.
Re: Italian bboy lost in Dublin
September 05, 2012 01:00AM

There is a beatbox jam in Dublin city centre on saturday 8th september.
[www.facebook.com]
No bboy jams or battles on while you're here.
September 10, 2013 03:25AM

I have only cosplayed once (as Hinata from Naruto) but I've never designed my own Cosplay Costumes. I have always popular cosplayers who could create awesome costumes manually, but I have been to anxious to try for myself. But after seeking to cosplay for such a lengthy time, I lastly made the decision that I was going to create my own costume!f you want to begin your own Soul Eater Cosplay Costumes, always look at various images before beginning. You might skip something and have to begin all over again.
Anonymous User
September 17, 2014 11:03AM

Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold from rsgoldfast is the most convenient and fastest way.I can always get a secure delivery within 15mins minutes ,they can always make sure my enjoying not being disrupted and having execute more exciting. Buying cost-effective rs Gold from the most reputable online store:vipgw2gold is the best assistance of getting Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold.So I often buy GW2 gold at the following webpage: [www.vipgw2gold.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 6 on December 24, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 270 on December 07, 2017
Donate towards my web hosting bill!