Posted by Chance 
DJ Rip One Mix
August 20, 2008 02:15PM

Dope ass 90s rap mix.

[grandgood.com]
Re: DJ Rip One Mix
August 20, 2008 10:00PM

Current mood:
Niiiice. Class scratching and mixing on this. Saw another one linked off it that might be good too.

Innernational - Rock of Ages _1997
[www.divshare.com]

---------------------------------

| Twitter | Facebook | Youtube
August 20, 2008 11:31PM

Hey Molley, do you have glasses by any chance?

Seriously.
August 20, 2008 11:56PM

He sure does Doobs.

I know too much.

"Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, daruber musS man schweigen."
August 20, 2008 11:57PM

Current mood:
Um, yes. Am I missing something?

August 21, 2008 12:06AM

No, you said you were from Ennis before. I think I know your head from around the place.

People with a good taste in music are slim pickings in Ennis, so you can actually narrow down the possibilities of who someone is. It had to be someone who probably drank in Brandons, knowhatimean?

Did you do sound at an Adebisi Shank gig a few months ago in Limerick?
August 21, 2008 12:51AM

Current mood:
I've seen Lung Donors in cork. Was chatting with Chance and one of the other lads for a few hours there earlier in the year. Yah, I drink in Brandons. I've been bumping your Chop Sock podcast in the car for a while Johnny. 50's paranoia samples rule. Very Happy

I'm wondering was I at that Abedeisi Shank gig. Name sound familiar. Was there another band called Les Enfants Terrible, and another french band with an english name (consfuing I know)? It on in that place opposite The Lobster Pot?

I'll hit you up for a collabo when I get my rapping up to standard. My cousins making beats for me at the moment. Has a recording setup. Beats are a bit garbage but fuck it.. he has a recording setup. Sure it's all practice anyway.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2008 01:02AM by James Molloy.
August 21, 2008 11:56AM

Yeah, that was the Adebisi Shank gig alright, Papier Tiger were the French chaps.

I'm out of the rap game for a while, trying my hand at other musical adventures. Psych-disco. Glad you liked the mix, new one approaching shortly - a different kind of trip.

You hear of Buckfest? Secret gig/event just outside of Ennis, festival type buzz. Lots of folk playing, all good music - September 20th. Spread the word to any non-sham type muso's in Ennis, should be debaucherous good clean fun. Can forward you details if you need 'em.

Also, dunno if it's your thing, but I'm running a show for The Jimmy Cake in Glor as part of that upcoming Chord festival, it's on September 6th. Incredible live show outta these muckers, they're bringing a string quartet and a choir along for the show. Should be good.

Now, I must find a horse to take me to Galway.

focal
August 21, 2008 02:03PM

Current mood:
Fuck yeah, that sounds qwality. Hit me up with details on jamesmolloy at gmail dot com.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 4 on February 28, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 103 on February 06, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!