Classic Roots Mixtape By Jazzy Jeff
October 14, 2008 10:23PM

Available Here Enjoy
Re: Classic Roots Mixtape By Jazzy Jeff
October 14, 2008 10:50PM

Current mood:
October 15, 2008 12:41AM

Dame...for a minute there I thought it was gonna be some pre "do you want more" stuff, could never get anythin from before that.......any links?? Wink

.....................................................................................................
Facebook.com/cucullenmusic
October 15, 2008 07:02PM

Cullo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dame...for a minute there I thought it was gonna
> be some pre "do you want more" stuff, could never
> get anythin from before that.......any links??
> Wink

I haven't seen it on the net but hun tdown the organix album, some of its dope. the original pass the popcorn > most of the other shit the roots have ever released and im a big roots fan

October 15, 2008 07:41PM

Current mood:
Yeh ive never heard the organix album,love all there other stuff though.New album was well disappointing compared to Game Theory
October 15, 2008 07:45PM

Casanova Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeh ive never heard the organix album,love all
> there other stuff though.New album was well
> disappointing compared to Game Theory

tbh i wasn't mad on game theory at all, i thought the tipping point was where they started to fall and i seem to have been right. Was gutted with game theorys murky production (heavy bass and synthy noises) and the fact that malik b did like what, two verses? bits and pieces of their new album i really digged though, track with def and styles p and the wan with peedi crack

October 15, 2008 08:39PM

Cheers Jinx, Im on to it already!!

wasnt mad on game theory but still like it, I liked some the ideas they were workin with on it like that "baby" track, all done accustic and with voices and shit. I liked the tippin point, couple of dodgy tracks alright or should I say beats!! "stay cool" is a chooon and that instrumental at the end is preety savage. sadly enough I havnt actually got the new one yet, Im ashamed of myself!!! but the tracks iv heard from it were good so lookin forward to gettin a copy and havin a proper listen

.....................................................................................................
Facebook.com/cucullenmusic
October 16, 2008 02:49PM

I've always found The Roots hit and miss, Organix and Do You Want More are okay, Illadelph Halflife and Things Fall Apart are their high point for me, everything after that is patchy at best imo. That said Black Thought has always been a favourite of mine for his flow alone.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 4 on February 28, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 103 on February 06, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!