Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Francis Magalona

Posted by NDLZ 
Francis Magalona
March 09, 2009 11:16PM

The Phillipenes top MC passed away recently
Wierd!!
Check out the chick at 2.20.......me likey!!

Re: Francis Magalona
March 10, 2009 01:55PM

Philipino is fucking weird... half fucking english half something else, wtf?
March 15, 2009 09:51PM

Seaneh : "Philipino is fucking weird... half fucking english half something else, wtf?"

You're the weirdo man, get a bit of knowledge b4 talking shit... There are 2 official languages there English and Tagalog thats why they mix those in their rap. It's not weirder than the strong Dublin accent that lots of you guys use in yur songs...

And yeah Francis M was the biggest influence there. Leuchemia is a crazy illness, RIP to him.

My boyz Turbulences hold it down there

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2009 09:58PM by xavierakalaidback.
March 16, 2009 10:16AM

Im not talking about the dude rapping I'm talking about everyone on the fucking clip when they are just talking and shit.

And what the fuck is wrong with people using "a heavey dublin accent"? it's how the fucking speak why the fuck wouldn't they rap with their own accent, would be much worse if they were using fake american accent like your friends in that clip you just posted.
March 16, 2009 05:58PM

Current mood:
Because there's two official languages, the same as Ireland. It's the exact same on Sile or all them other TG4 shows, every second sentence is in English.

March 17, 2009 12:58AM

Seaneh : "would be much worse if they were using fake american accent like your friends in that clip you just posted"

Damn, Seaneh wassup man !!! i live half of the year there... who told you filipino have a fake american accent ? it's not fake at all as it 's the english they learn there since they born...
At the end of the second world war americans liberate Philippines from Japanese and set up their main pacific military base there, the official languages are english (american grammar and accent) and tagalog. Philippines was also about to be added to the USA as a state but it didn't happen (for example Guam which is not too far belongs to USA , they have perfect american accent also). I dont know what's wrong with that it's just history of their country. If now u meet sometimes some filipinos in dublin who have a broken english it's cause they from the province there but in the main towns they have perfect accent thats why also lots of american call centres establish there they don't need to invest much as people master the language already... Not all asian countries speak cantonese or write in kanji, asia is not a synonym for china, its made of different countries with different cultures.

I dont want to show off knowledge but i hate prejudices so i developped a bit that you can see what you said was a mistake.

Happy Paddy's day by the way.
March 18, 2009 08:13PM

Philipinos may sound funny to us but they are a great people, Hard working, Honest Friendly and Hospitable some of the most decent people I have ever met in the States.

"An aged man is but a paltry thing,
A tattered coat upon a stick, unless
Soul clap its hands and sing, and louder sing
For every tatter in its mortal dress"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 6 on September 17, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 252 on August 17, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!