Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Happy St Patrick's Day - St Patrick's Day Massacre Up Now

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Happy St Patrick's Day - St Patrick's Day Massacre Up Now
March 23, 2009 10:51PM

nug, i dont know why after a few days i'm being dragged back into this thread again and making me go off on a fuckin large rant!
the whole thing about me and you and this with me and rob is something completely different... i was tryin to give constructive crit to rob and he got annoyed at me... i didn't attack him or even talk down to him in anyway there but he did to me, now he's said he was in the wrong in his own way (by calling me annoyin at the same time lol) and i've realised he doesn't need any crit from me so i'm leavin myself out of it now...

and sorry for taking the attention away from rob's mixtape but as your gonna air all this shit on a forum, when i call you lad, thats slang for mate in n.ireland i call everyone that, so if you thought i was talking down to you then its a miscommunication problem, but i thouhgt it was the other way around actually, you were following me around threads correcting me, so seeing you took this duty to correct me all the time, i felt that you were being patronizing to me, so then when i said 'can you give me some respect' you justified everything by getting smart. i'm not claiming to be a hard man but i'm the type of person not to take any shit from anyone and my biggest flaw is getting irritated cos people chatting behind the security of a computer screen, so ok, if you had said what you did actually infront of me, thats cool, you just would of known about it afterwards.

as for you going on telling me how about ALL the people i promote slags me off behind my back (im assuming you meant the likes of rob, nu, tera, mav, jee4ce etc)... its not that i really care what people think of me as i'm not saying they didnt say things, but if anyone had been slaggin me off it was up to them to say to me, its no skin off my nose.

i think you were more getting at me for being a hypocrit in your post rather than being patronizin but as for your music, you may have been exaggeratin a tiny bit about me saying how much i loved your song. i can't even remember the song itself so i'm sure it didnt really make much of an impact in my life,.. i'm almost sure that if i had said anything maybe you'd of got a 'good' or it was 'one of your best'.. as for the blog, i'm not gonna get into attacking dave, butch or anyone again but i got the impression that the dreadroom recording sessions were more a social meeting and you'z did'nt seem as serious, sounding like fans trying to rap more than anythin and i should have been honest then and said that to you at the time, rather than when i was annoyed at you.. i'm aware i was basing judgements on assumptions and now you've stepped your game up and got something out so fair play to you and you've proved me wrong there in the sense that your a bit more serious..
March 24, 2009 12:03AM

Fair enough but you did just come on msn one day saying you loved the tune were we slagged each other off than ya called us unprofessional for making it.
I got something out all but 3 songs were recorded in the dreadroom. I felt it was a bit harsh to call it a social outing considering i drove there nights nobody else was there specifically to record and never drank.

But fair enough like its in the past like.

[www.youtube.com]
[www.soundcloud.com]
[www.myspace.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.reverbnation.com]
March 24, 2009 12:39AM

Current mood:
March 24, 2009 02:44AM

Rob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hear what you are saying but I'm not trying to
> say its right or wrong but I know a lot of
> reputable artists feel the same way as me, I heard
> Kanye saying he reads his comments on forums and
> blogs and youtube etc and takes them to heart.
I
> already said I was wrong for taking head off Matt
> there cos he not a bad lad.

Kanye also dresses in what appears to be 80s drag.
March 24, 2009 09:08AM

Current mood:
matt dya ever stop to think that the way you use 'lad' instead of mate is the same as rob sayin 'son' instead of mate?
hhhhmmmmmmmm did ya? Cool
March 24, 2009 09:28AM

Current mood:
matt Wrote:
i'm not
> gonna get into attacking dave, butch or anyone
> again but i got the impression that the dreadroom
> recording sessions were more a social meeting and
> you'z did'nt seem as serious,

thats because im a messy producer, ill be the first to admit that im not great at mixing down tracks - thats why Tera done all that, as Nugget said, all but 3 songs from his CD were recorded there.

sounding like fans
> trying to rap more than anythin

thats all i ever claimed to be - i dont ever expect to actually make anything from rapping (unlike Rob and a few other who are serious about it all).

Matt i dont think ive ever even spoken to you on here before, and ive certainly never read your blog - so id appreciate you keeping my name out of your arguments in future please. mainly because you dont have a clue what youre talking about.

Rob, sorry for draggin this off topic. i like the mixtape.

March 24, 2009 09:59AM

Rob Wrote:
> I think you are missing what I'm saying, I haven't
> got time to get into it. I am aware of the concept
> of independent thought and opinon though
Butch Smile

gold

Bandcamp - Facebook - Youtube - Twitter - Myspace - ilike

Facebook
March 24, 2009 09:59AM

Current mood:
you go dave! now tell him him he molested mav Laughing
March 24, 2009 10:45AM

Current mood:
i believe that was Nifty Very Happy

March 24, 2009 10:54AM

nifty nonced mav??
March 24, 2009 05:41PM

matt Wrote:
i'm not claiming to
> be a hard man but i'm the type of person not to
> take any shit from anyone and my biggest flaw is
> getting irritated cos people chatting behind the
> security of a computer screen, so ok, if you had
> said what you did actually infront of me, thats
> cool, you just would of known about it
> afterwards.

comedy
March 24, 2009 05:44PM

matt gon bring the painnnn

March 24, 2009 09:27PM

matt Wrote:
>A very long post, i only read the beginning and end.

Only read the two middle parts of this now! Fuckin hilarious, i thought from the last bit you were actually being cool and leaving things in the past?

Not a hard man? Security of a computer screen? Your the one threatning me over msn and setting up a BLOG slagging butcher and dave who had nothing to with it so thats a bit rich matt.
Said what i said to your face? I proved you wrong and you got all pissed off about it?
So if someone tells ya your wrong when you jumped into an arguement and know nothing about it you hit them a slap? Thats pretty moronic for a grown man matt.

As for the people slagging ya off the lads you mentioned would just say something to your face if they had a problem with ya so no im not talking about them. But a lot of people i know off here thought you were a bit of a clown, for acting like an expert on here when ya know very little about hiphop. But im sure theyd have no problem saying it either.

I'd just like to say ive never had much of a problem with you other than this. Always had a chat at gigs with ya and what not. All i recall happening was me saying you didnt know what the arguement was about and you flipped, told me id get a slap for doing in real life and then wrote a blog slagging off the lads? Its a bit much.

[www.youtube.com]
[www.soundcloud.com]
[www.myspace.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.reverbnation.com]
March 25, 2009 08:25AM

Current mood:
shut up nug or you'll get a knuckle sambo served with a side dish of pain, with a pint of blood to drink....
yeh thats right, do something!
March 25, 2009 12:15PM

y'all actin like a lil bitch right now

[www.myspace.com]
[www.facebook.com]
March 25, 2009 07:10PM

I hate when people write fuckin essays in these threads Rolling Eyes

March 25, 2009 07:51PM

Current mood:
diligenz Wrote:
> I hate when people write fuckin essays in these
> threads Rolling Eyes

second that
March 26, 2009 01:50AM

Anyways great mixtape. I enjoyed it. Favourite track is the bloodclot mouth freestyle or jthe one with reef!

[www.youtube.com]
[www.soundcloud.com]
[www.myspace.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.reverbnation.com]
March 27, 2009 05:01PM

Very Nice Mixtape ...really liked it.....keep em comin I'm hungry for more Laughing
March 27, 2009 06:47PM

Current mood:
Have given this a good few listens now.

I really like it. I generally find most mixtapes nowadays unlistenable because of the lack of quality control, but this is some good stuff. It has a good pace to it. I like cool it, bloodclot, and shookcrews the most.

My only real criticism is the same thing i say about nearly every mixtape ever - a few too many songs. Lots of people probably prefer a long album, but I have a horrible attention span. I dont like big bad and heavy and garage as much , so i probably would have cut those 2. I thought up to shookcrews it all came together very well, and then i thought it lost its way a little bit with those few tracks. But i guess the idea of mixtapes is to practise some new things anyway.

Anyway, overall im really enjoying it. I think i may prefer it to bragging rights in many ways.
March 28, 2009 01:45PM

March 29, 2009 04:53PM

straight up i dont usually bother but here goes:

wah wah wah.....sounding like little bitches....wtf boys?

this is one of the most pathethic post jackings i have ever seen, I'm usually diplomatic n dont like to step on toes but its ridiculous carry on.

With respect given:
Nugget- Why do you give a fuck?why do you care what matt says? do you crave his approval? nice album cover!

Matt - I respect what you did in doing the documentary but it doesn't mean that everyone needs you to be the god father of irish rap n give a yeah or ney on any new music that comes out....sometimes matt its best to let people do them, if you dont like nuggets music so what.....why waste time writing "constructive criticism", you may think it will help him but chances are he will jus think you are being a cunt!

Shit changes lads, sometimes your opinion might hold great weight n then before you know it its worth about as much as a used condom....
The thing is shit really does change lads, I've been in this scene for almost 8 yrs now, seen people come and go, i'm still here & I choose to do my thing.

Do You People!

Not got a chance to really listen to this but will soon

SCOOBY

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2009 05:11PM by igotbeatsifyougotmoney.
March 29, 2009 05:01PM

constructive critisism is a nessesity

March 29, 2009 06:18PM

igotbeatsifyougotmoney Wrote:

> Nugget- Why do you give a fuck?why do you care
> what matt says? do you crave his approval? nice
> album cover!
>
Not really just corrected him on something and said it was a bit rich to be calling anyone patronizing after the way he talked to me and threatened me for disagreeing with him in the past.

Cheers man thats jebus' handy work ya !

[www.youtube.com]
[www.soundcloud.com]
[www.myspace.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.reverbnation.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2009 06:20PM by Nuggy Nuggerson.
March 29, 2009 11:10PM

Current mood:
How do I download this.........? Can't figure it out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sigs are for cunts - true story.
Anonymous User
March 30, 2009 12:33AM

click on the banner on my myspace
March 30, 2009 01:16AM

Anonymous User
March 30, 2009 01:19AM

yeah mo has them he gonna get them out this week...pause
March 31, 2009 08:29PM

good shit rob best thing ya put out in my opinion, fair play...

wugambino@gmail.com

''Homicide's illegal and death is the penalty, What justifies the homicide, when he dies?''
- Masta Killa (Wu-Tang Clan - Da Mystery Of Chessboxin')
April 01, 2009 05:49AM

Rob Wrote:
> yeah mo has them he gonna get them out this
> week...pause

Hook a brother up, i'm in me-he-co for the next couple of months, so not able to get to concerts or shops
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 4 on February 28, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 103 on February 06, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!