Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky

Posted by jonnyboy 
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 12:36PM

avatar

Current mood:
whut are you trying to say?

there is a difference between GOOD PRODUCTION and a GOOD BEAT. do you know whut the difference between producing and beat making is? if you don't then you better shut your mouth and don't talk crap.

Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 12:37PM


westlife have good production, doesnt mean der 'beats' are good like...

Bandcamp - Facebook - Youtube - Twitter - Myspace - ilike


Facebook
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 12:54PM



Current mood:
Pop doesn't necessarily have to mean bad. Rick Ross' beats have a very current sound to them. Will it sound dated a couple of years from now? Certainly. But 50 Cents production team are putting out stuff that sounds 5 and 15 years out of date its released.

---------------------------------


| Twitter | Facebook | Youtube
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 01:01PM

avatar

Current mood:
pop music by default is bad.

it's popular. it's the lowest common denominator.

Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 01:26PM


I <3 Jack Bauer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Most embarrasing video I've ever seen.


its the zillions of rap videos like that that makes me ashamed to be a fan or rap at times
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 02:50PM


bren stylus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I <3 Jack Bauer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Most embarrasing video I've ever seen.
>
>
> its the zillions of rap videos like that that
> makes me ashamed to be a fan or rap at times

DITTO

What a fuckin asshole man

shameless idiot...he`ll feel like a punk when he`s 50 odd years old watchin that shit back

Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 02:57PM



Current mood:
i agree with the first post! em should defo reply with a racist comment back! people claim they want racism to stop but what they mean is, they want white people to stop while other cultures can do and say what they like! its total hypocrysy (sp) they only way to ever stop racism is for EVERY culture to stop it!
until then it will always be there! sure honky doesnt offend me, but the n bomb is now apart of black culture and the majority of black people use that word 3 billion times a day, so how is it racist when some skinny white kid says it? if he turns and says "your a nigger" granted, thats racism, but so is a black dude or whatever saying, your a honkey, that shit is racist too. doesnt matter who the words offend, its still racsim and it needs to stop, or fuck it, lets all do it,
equality muthafucka's! take the good with the bad

ps
if i got in a beef with a black dude and he called me any type of racial remark, i would respond in kind!
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 05:17PM


ITS KIND OF THE WRONG ATTIDUDE WHEN YOUR INVLOVED IN A BLACK CULTURE AND TBH...ITS NOT REALLY A GOOD IMAGE TO PORTRAY OF YOURSELF IF YOU WANT TO BE A SUCCESSFUL RAPPER OUTSIDE OF THIS COUNTRY...

BUT WHATEVER...

THERE`S ACTUALLY A UK RAPPER CALLED FLITHY RICH AND HE WAS ON TAPE GIVING IT LOADS OF RACIAL AND DROPPIN N-BOMBS ABUSING SOME BROAD,

DUDE RUINED HIS RAP CAREER..
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 05:28PM


rick ross is a gimp inni?

Bandcamp - Facebook - Youtube - Twitter - Myspace - ilike


Facebook
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 05:29PM


jumped town Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> whut are you trying to say?

Well actually, I'm not saying anything, you must be confusing me with the voices in your head.

> there is a difference between GOOD PRODUCTION and
> a GOOD BEAT.

Well if we're referring to a hip-hop track and it has a bad beat then it is badly produced.


> do you know whut the difference between producing and beat making is?

Well you can make beats in your bedroom and that doesn't make you a producer.

However if the beat is good, you can take it to a good producer and he/she will produce it, maybe add an emcee and maybe a vocalist on the hook/chorus and then..........

......hey presto; you have a SONG

>you better shut your mouth and don't talk crap.

Well, like I didn't say, I'm not talking.

maybe you're referring to what I implied?



Miley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> westlife have good production, doesnt mean der
> 'beats' are good like...

That's what I would call being over produced to compensate for being under creative.


Having a big budget production doesn't mean it is a good production unless we are talking about producing mindless garbage.




"An aged man is but a paltry thing,
A tattered coat upon a stick, unless
Soul clap its hands and sing, and louder sing
For every tatter in its mortal dress"
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 05:37PM


Da Guv'ner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miley Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > westlife have good production, doesnt mean der
> > 'beats' are good like...
>
> That's what I would call being over produced to
> compensate for being under creative.

well than dats wot you'd call it. i dont think that has antin to do with them being under creative, which dey obviously are.

its more to do with the fact that louis walsh can fuckin sell dis shit and knows how to make de songs sound to ensure dat.

> Having a big budget production doesn't mean it is
> a good production unless we are talking about
> producing mindless garbage.


in fairness it usually does mean dat, but again its all a matter of opinion innit

to me westlife are shite, but the music is very well produced.

*insert non-answer reply here*

Bandcamp - Facebook - Youtube - Twitter - Myspace - ilike


Facebook
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 05:41PM


Miley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Da Guv'ner Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Miley Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > westlife have good production, doesnt mean
> der
> > > 'beats' are good like...
> >
> > That's what I would call being over produced to
> > compensate for being under creative.
>
> well than dats wot you'd call it. i dont think
> that has antin to do with them being under
> creative, which dey obviously are.
>
> its more to do with the fact that louis walsh can
> fuckin sell dis shit and knows how to make de
> songs sound to ensure dat.
>
> > Having a big budget production doesn't mean it
> is
> > a good production unless we are talking about
> > producing mindless garbage.
>
>
> in fairness it usually does mean dat, but again
> its all a matter of opinion innit
>
> to me westlife are shite, but the music is very
> well produced.
>
> *yes it is a matter of opinion and that is my opinion*

We'ld be some highly educated in the know fuckers if all we did was state pure fact up in here, now wouldn't we?




"An aged man is but a paltry thing,
A tattered coat upon a stick, unless
Soul clap its hands and sing, and louder sing
For every tatter in its mortal dress"
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 05:46PM


Da Guv'ner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We'ld be some highly educated in the know fuckers
> if all we did was state pure fact up in here, now
> wouldn't we?


Question

Yes? No? Maybe? i dont know? could you repeat the question?

Bandcamp - Facebook - Youtube - Twitter - Myspace - ilike


Facebook
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 05:49PM


It's more like one of them questions that doesn't really need an answer because it is really more of a statement.

Isn't it?




"An aged man is but a paltry thing,
A tattered coat upon a stick, unless
Soul clap its hands and sing, and louder sing
For every tatter in its mortal dress"
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 05:51PM


Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 05:57PM


Miley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pics please


You don't remember teaching me at the GSA?

Which incidentally puts just three degrees between me and Kevin Bacon because you were in 'Circle of Friends' with Minnie Driver who was in 'Sleepers' with the man himself.

Oh I get it, you meant draw you a picture.

Duh!




"An aged man is but a paltry thing,
A tattered coat upon a stick, unless
Soul clap its hands and sing, and louder sing
For every tatter in its mortal dress"



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2009 06:02PM by Da Guv'ner.
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 06:04PM


Da Guv'ner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miley Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > pics please
>
>
> You don't remember teaching me at the GSA?
>
> Which incidentally puts just three degrees between
> me and Kevin Bacon because you were in 'Circle of
> Friends' with Minnie Driver who was in
> 'Sleepers' with the man himself.
>
> Oh I get it, you meant draw you a picture.
>
> Duh!


pics please

Bandcamp - Facebook - Youtube - Twitter - Myspace - ilike


Facebook
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 06:09PM


Miley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Da Guv'ner Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Miley Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > pics please
> >
> >
> > You don't remember teaching me at the GSA?
> >
> > Which incidentally puts just three degrees
> between
> > me and Kevin Bacon because you were in 'Circle
> of
> > Friends' with Minnie Driver who was in
> > 'Sleepers' with the man himself.
> >
> > Oh I get it, you meant draw you a picture.
> >
> > Duh!
>
>
> pics please


I thought you would have pics of Minnie




"An aged man is but a paltry thing,
A tattered coat upon a stick, unless
Soul clap its hands and sing, and louder sing
For every tatter in its mortal dress"
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 11:07PM

avatar

Current mood:
guvner should your word hole you fucking idiot.


[www.xxlmag.com]

ross loses like 68% sales say whut whut whut.

i don't shit a shit about this stuff but who cares.

Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 07, 2009 11:14PM


Da Guv'ner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jumped town Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------

>
> Well if we're referring to a hip-hop track and it
> has a bad beat then it is badly produced.

Theres a difference between beatmakeing and produceing. I could make a beat and give it to you and collie could still produce it. You think produceing a tune means you made the beat when it doesnt.

Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 08, 2009 01:43AM


jumped town Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> guvner should your word hole you fucking idiot.

They say that "arguing over the internet is like running in the special Olympics",

I disagree, because people who compete in the special Olympics have actually accomplished something
unlike you.




"An aged man is but a paltry thing,
A tattered coat upon a stick, unless
Soul clap its hands and sing, and louder sing
For every tatter in its mortal dress"
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 08, 2009 02:01AM

avatar

Current mood:
are you mentally fucking retarded or something?

you don't know the fucking difference between good production and a good beat. it was already fucking explained to you so why don't you fuck off. if i wrote a standard 4 to the floor beat in say the key of c major with sounds from a motif and had some crap "bassline" from a triton, added some nice pads, etc... and then got my cousin (who is a fucking brilliant kareoke singer) to drop some lyrics about love over the top AND THEN after that i sent it away to be mixed AND THEN i got that shit mastered that would most likely sound clean. it would be a good PRODUCTION. all the core sounds would be solid and be mixed and eq'd proper. it would have been professionally mixed and mastered.

BUT IT WOULD SOUND FUCKING SHIT.

now if i just made a random jungle glitch drum beat, HAD NO MELODY LINE, and just wrote my bassline in the chromatic scale and then just recorded the whole thing to a crappy tape attached to a hi-fi with some scratching over the top.
THE PRODUCTION FOR THAT WOULD BE FUCKING SHIT.

the beat would probably be dope though.


whut you don't seem to understand is this:

WHAT PEOPLE PERCEIVE AS GOOD PRODUCTION IS USUALLY OBJECTIVE BUT WHUT PEOPLE CONSIDER AS GOOD MUSIC (IE. A BEAT) IS ALWAYS SUBJECTIVE.

the reason i have highlighted those 2 words is because they are important. the only time you can say that a good production is actually bad is when you are attempting to be some sort of reactionary avant garde wanker who makes music sound bad on purpose in order to reflect the pain of 21st century life.


ps go fuck yourself.


so shut your fucking face you piece of cock shit.

Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 08, 2009 02:55AM


amaizing rant, i think i touched on this in one of those eminem threads


however, rick ross's beats are well written and well produced, justice league ftw

_____________________________________________________________________________

[www.facebook.com]

Follow Me on Twitter
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 08, 2009 10:54AM


Da Guv'ner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miley Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Da Guv'ner Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Miley Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > pics please
> > >
> > >
> > > You don't remember teaching me at the GSA?
> > >
> > > Which incidentally puts just three degrees
> > between
> > > me and Kevin Bacon because you were in
> 'Circle
> > of
> > > Friends' with Minnie Driver who was in
> > > 'Sleepers' with the man himself.
> > >
> > > Oh I get it, you meant draw you a picture.
> > >
> > > Duh!
> >
> >
> > pics please
>
>
> I thought you would have pics of Minnie


mouse? or do u mean biddy?

Bandcamp - Facebook - Youtube - Twitter - Myspace - ilike


Facebook
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 08, 2009 11:59AM


Miley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Da Guv'ner Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Miley Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Da Guv'ner Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Miley Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > pics please
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > You don't remember teaching me at the GSA?
> > > >
> > > > Which incidentally puts just three degrees
> > > between
> > > > me and Kevin Bacon because you were in
> > 'Circle
> > > of
> > > > Friends' with Minnie Driver who was in
> > > > 'Sleepers' with the man himself.
> > > >
> > > > Oh I get it, you meant draw you a picture.
> > > >
> > > > Duh!
> > >
> > >
> > > pics please
> >
> >
> > I thought you would have pics of Minnie
>
>
> mouse? or do u mean biddy?

My bad, I addressed you out of character Mick, I mean Miley.




"An aged man is but a paltry thing,
A tattered coat upon a stick, unless
Soul clap its hands and sing, and louder sing
For every tatter in its mortal dress"
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 08, 2009 12:41PM


Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 08, 2009 12:44PM


Miley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> leo out of fair city?


No don't really do acting any more




"An aged man is but a paltry thing,
A tattered coat upon a stick, unless
Soul clap its hands and sing, and louder sing
For every tatter in its mortal dress"
Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 08, 2009 10:10PM


Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 08, 2009 10:14PM


harry dirty hanging round hatch8 with a hurley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ITS KIND OF THE WRONG ATTIDUDE WHEN YOUR INVLOVED
> IN A BLACK CULTURE AND TBH...ITS NOT REALLY A GOOD
> IMAGE TO PORTRAY OF YOURSELF IF YOU WANT TO BE A
> SUCCESSFUL RAPPER OUTSIDE OF THIS COUNTRY...
>
> BUT WHATEVER...
>
> THERE`S ACTUALLY A UK RAPPER CALLED FLITHY RICH
> AND HE WAS ON TAPE GIVING IT LOADS OF RACIAL AND
> DROPPIN N-BOMBS ABUSING SOME BROAD,
>
> DUDE RUINED HIS RAP CAREER..

Then again redzer is a ginga not white. Hes a sub speices.

Re: Rick Ross the racist cunt calls eminem a honky
May 08, 2009 11:45PM


Exactly. Downtrodden minorities pity HIM...

Bandcamp - Facebook - Youtube - Twitter - Myspace - ilike


Facebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 6 on September 17, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 252 on August 17, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!