Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Get THE DOCUMENTARY SIGNED

Posted by billstraightener 
Get THE DOCUMENTARY SIGNED
August 30, 2005 01:06PM

JOINED THEBLACKWALLSTREET.COM 'S FORUM AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT

GAME SAYS THIS:
The Day Yayo's album drop, I want everyone who can to go out and re-cop "The Documentary" !!! Anyone who does so can send the album in to The Black Wallstreet offices & I will personally sign it & send it back with a copy of my new mixtape "Ghost Unit" (Life After 300 Bars).......... If you cant afford it, don't do it but if you can let's go out & kill these motha****a's until 50 & Sha is Irv & Ja ha ha ha.......... go on every hip hop website & post this as well as let everyone you know the same

Address to The Black Wall Street offices:

"The Game Has Just Begun"
405 N. Wilmington ave.
Compton,Ca. 90220

Send "The Documentary" BOOKLET/COVER (NOT the entire cd!!!!!), purchased on August 30th (You MUST include the receipt with the aug. 30th date or later included). to this address and it will be sent back, signed, along with a copy of the new mixtape GHOST UNIT (Life After 300 bars). INCLUDE AN EMPTY ENVELOPE WITH YOUR ADDRESS ALREADY WRITTEN ON IT.

IMPORTANT:
If you are purchasing your cd from OUTSIDE THE US then include a pre-stamped envelope - with the address already written on it - with enough stamps to cover the cost of returning the cd plus the mixtape to your country. Ask at your post office to get the right amount.

"my area code doesnt divide by 2
but i still gotta lot more money than you"
Re: Get THE DOCUMENTARY SIGNED
August 30, 2005 01:09PM

haha hes a clever man, if yayo was clever hed move the date !

August 30, 2005 01:15PM

spam spam spam
August 30, 2005 02:05PM

yayo is shite
August 30, 2005 05:06PM

^^^^so's his new album

August 31, 2005 08:17AM

Sure even if everyone was to go out and buy the documentary instead on yayos album it would still make 50 richer and i wud say thats all he gives a shit about.
August 31, 2005 08:30AM

and i'd say you're right

anybody doing anything for hiphop in ireland gets my full support and bestwishes as i know how hard it is.

unpolluted by pop undilluted we wont stop.

ive just come back on this site after 3yrs,cant believe all the same heads are still here.
fair play dee yeez keepin da faith anall.
August 31, 2005 01:52PM

aontaim le sin. total shite
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 4 on February 28, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 103 on February 06, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!