Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I WA|NT a BOUT WITH WES DARCY

Posted by Pure tone 
Re: I WA|NT a BOUT WITH WES DARCY
September 14, 2005 04:28PM

keep thatin mind for the akala song remix. ill even put a line for your bullshit.
September 14, 2005 04:31PM

Put up a link.
September 14, 2005 04:32PM

nah there is shcedule for my campaigjhns and definate plans. i dont need your pressure. i said get the kakla song and maybe you will know what to expect
September 14, 2005 05:49PM

i heard the one wit like 5 remixes on one soundclick page fairly bad already ok tell me where i can get ur good stuff from to prove me wrong.
September 14, 2005 06:01PM

how can u tell someones accent from postin a site..or furthermore i agree u shud b able to tell from geneseas songs that theyre black from the accents..but brenblack has a fairly thick dublin accent n id say u wudnt b able to tell from a recorded track that he was black

September 14, 2005 06:15PM

Current mood:
... nicely articulated Richie...

... its just easy for him to focus on Wes and Collie and others than to deal with his own music and image...

... and Puretone... are you respecting Muzzy now?... bit of a turn around ain't it...

... Steve... you should try hear more of Muzzy... he's got a great flow... and is brilliant live... he's a hard worker too...

September 14, 2005 06:17PM

Has anybody got a link to Muzzy G's songs?
September 14, 2005 06:28PM

Current mood:
... unfortunately as great as he is... he hasn't sorted things out net-wise... but he's working on some new stuff and putting a cd together... once its done... I'm sure all the details will be posted... and I'll see about sorting out a myspace page for him... cause it'd be deadly to be able to check out some of his stuff online... like my favourite Muzzy track... DUCK DOWN...

September 14, 2005 06:30PM

I just found that song on soundclick.
Pretty good especially about his granny and a gat.

September 14, 2005 06:32PM

Current mood:
... ah cool... its a DEADLY beat... hehe...

Re: I WANT A BOUT WITH WES DARCY
September 14, 2005 06:41PM

i am dealing with my music missy and i am working hard cause i have the scene watching
September 14, 2005 06:43PM

nobody's watchin.
Why don't you post a link?
September 14, 2005 07:02PM

then why do you want a link soon it will be up, preety soon.
September 14, 2005 07:04PM

put up an old one so i can reevaluate because obviously i missed how amazing you are
September 14, 2005 07:07PM

i will do up a good one for little misshobo just to make her a pure fan.
September 14, 2005 07:12PM

Current mood:
... do Soss's beats justice and I'll be happy...

September 14, 2005 07:16PM

i will murder those beats, seriously. I dot understand why you want to belittle the project if soss wil produce some of the tracks.
September 14, 2005 07:36PM

Current mood:
... I didn't belittle your project... I said you should stop this crap about Wes Darcy and stop all your negativity...

... you need to focus on your music and making your own way... I hope you're cd is good... I really do...

... but you're attitude needs some work... stop bitching all the time...

September 14, 2005 07:37PM

missy i promise just from the word go you will like my song.
September 14, 2005 07:47PM

just put up the damn song and stop talkin. when ur wit a girl u must spend about two or three hours talkin about how good ur goin to fuck her till she falls asleep
September 14, 2005 07:49PM

Current mood:
... hahaha...

September 14, 2005 08:06PM

ron b you aint getting any heh! frustration frustration
September 14, 2005 08:17PM

lmao i aint even goin into the details of my private life on a board full of strangers sounds like u wanna know though tone sorry but i dont swing that way
September 14, 2005 09:59PM

yea it seems most people here have good points and as always its peoples frustration with puretone that gets such responses and also leads to the point of topic being strayed...which as far as i can c is what he loves.

BUT...

..Godfry....I was offering you advice from a persective that i DO no you and WILL see you soon so i thought that maybe you could actually read what i was sayin and understand my concerns of you threatning Wes. I never once said anything that wuold warrent an apology or even further disscusion if i was bothered to talk to you bout it when i saw you.

Wes isnt a 17 year old wannabe rapper who posts on this site, goes to the gigs and then got a slot on national radio. Its his proffesion. And like any proffesion if you got threatend at it/abusive emails/slayed on a public forum etc etc of course he should take precausions against you if taken seriously. I think its in a thing called code of practise. plus who wants to abused by any1 these days...to many weirdos out there.

So by posting riduclous topics sayin you want to fight wes to release tension and frustration youve built up inside you, be it sexual, because of your charity single not being aired etc is like shootin yourself in the foot, cuz if you did do it, provoking wes to take action, hes got alllllllll the evidence in the world around him...and on the internet to seriously damage you back. So take the advice kid and smarten up u no!!!

Rich
September 15, 2005 12:55AM

I`D SAY WES IS QUAKIN IN HIS COTTEN SOCKS AND RUBBER BOOTS

September 15, 2005 09:07AM

CHBBY wrote

Wes isnt a 17 year old wannabe rapper who posts on this site, goes to the gigs and then got a slot on national radio. Its his proffesion. And like any proffesion if you got threatend at it/abusive emails/slayed on a public forum etc etc of course he should take precausions against you if taken seriously. I think its in a thing called code of practise. plus who wants to abused by any1 these days...to many weirdos out there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

i consider boxing very professional and i never once said i was to kill the bitch not even on email. he can take it anywhere he wants, disgrace will be a yet another satisfaction. Dude check your facts. a boxing match is what you worried about . man you must wear skirts alot. Who knows i could do it for charity. i know many incidents where descent people have used sport to solve a dispute. I dont stock wes, like you make it sound, You talk of code of parctice, well i am practicising simple reasoning. I dont want to act the thug and be a fool to look for this fool and beat up and get a law suit from the wannabe hiphop dj( which by code is usually carries a lot os street cred). Listen posh boy, your defence of wes is pathetic you sound like a snitch in high school about to snitch on the biggest fight in the boys toilets. man coupe on at least be a man.

RICHIE WALSH also wrote
So by posting riduclous topics sayin you want to fight wes to release tension and frustration youve built up inside you, be it sexual, because of your charity single not being aired etc is like shootin yourself in the foot, cuz if you did do it, provoking wes to take action, hes got alllllllll the evidence in the world around him...and on the internet to seriously damage you back. So take the advice kid and smarten up u no!!!

sexual tension that says a lot about your agurment and what your view of boxing is, you probably one of those faggot dudes who watch it to get aroused, ' the disgust of it all', what is wrong about fighting wes in a ring its so legal. hit me with another brain storm fool thats not smart enuff.
September 15, 2005 09:14AM

if you have a big night for it il go and support you pure tone.il even bring a massive banner
September 15, 2005 09:16AM

seriously i want this to happen wes might beat the shit out of me, and you might finally respect him. Its not like i expect the crowd to cheer when i get knocked out rather to laugh.

one person wrote that pure says the opposite!
September 15, 2005 09:19AM

il still be there
September 15, 2005 09:53AM

i think i love you puretone.

CHAMPAGNE FOR MY REAL FRIENDS AND REAL PAIN FOR MY SHAM FRIENDS!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2005 09:53AM by LEATHERFA(E.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 6 on September 17, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 252 on August 17, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!