Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

DFI: Redzer vs Mc Dubh

Posted by DoubleBarrel 
Re: DFI: Redzer vs Mc Dubh
June 08, 2010 08:15PM

^^^i was just thinkin that shit,let the internet breathe censor fags

although i can't condone being in a fan club for another man? Thats a bit creepy
June 08, 2010 08:17PM

More beef than Susan Boyle!!

YouTube

MySpace

June 08, 2010 08:38PM

Current mood:
can't wait til this gets to 12 pages
June 08, 2010 11:50PM

im with redzer!!! i know he is not a racist..... its a slagging match no hard feelings, once the n bomb is not dropped,,, paki was a bit out of order tho! big up tho dude
June 09, 2010 12:07AM

is paki not just short for someone from pakistan, same as spaniard, scott, swed etc..
and for anyone claiming that it was loads of irishmen gangin up on a mixed race, ur wrong, u dont know what ur talking about, u werent there.. so..
shut the fuck up!!!
gas how everyone complaining is white when icon the mic king right at the front is nearly collapsing laughing at all the lines and dj tando who was also there was in stitches.. so again..
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
June 09, 2010 01:12AM

Current mood:
was talking to Siyo bout this earlier its a joke .....
Red won. Hands Down... dubh was not ready for sumone like Redzer.
Redzer just got fed up of his bullshit and said . fuck it im gonna rip it outta a him, make a show of him, WIN . then say fuck em. and he did . All this racist bull crap is non sense. Butcher and others have mentioned that and i agree with wat they say , its all a buzz but its a battle. Were one has to be funny, have punches, delivery to win the battle and im sorry but Dubh shit sounds horrible. Thats just IMO. dubh if i were you id shut up for a while find sum GOOD BEATS. develop your style, actually make your rhymes. rhyme with a meaning. find a flow. dude you have so much work to do to ever battle again, never mind Sensa. he would eat ya up and spit you out . id say if that was anyone in IHH battling dubh that day he still would of lost. and before people say im hating, well yer right. he is a toss pot with cringe vids about his gammy jeep and his 55'', and waffles on he is the best, who gives a fuck. do your homework and flip your sript cause yer going straight down WACK - VILLE !!!

Game Over : [goo.gl]
O-C : [goo.gl]

BL Series Facebook - [goo.gl]
BL1 - [goo.gl]
BL2 - [goo.gl]
BLxRTE Two Tube-[goo.gl]
BLxKFEST - [goo.gl]
June 09, 2010 07:39AM

Current mood:
TONY ERICSON Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> REDZER!!!!!!!!!!!!
> it's spelled dj laz-e!

dont care

> im not that old!

you really are

> im not a fag!

again, you really are

> i never tried to get your video shut down!
> i dont agree with the racist content in your
> lyrics, but i still didnt report it.
> i did however report a video that day, but not
> yours!
> i know why you think i did though.........., your
> little spy over on the cabbage read one of my
> posts, and got it all wrong!

i dont have a little spy at all, i have a mutual friend who saw that and thought it was a ho move and informed me! and as for the racist content, its good to know where your loyalties lie you biased fake pc granda!

> i said i'd reported a video on youtube, that i
> thought was out and out racist, but your man got
> it all wrong (;
> you were brave enough to accuse & threaten
> me......, now that you have the facts, i hope your
> man enough to apologize.

i can only take your word that this is fact, you could have well changed it by the time you posted here, but, if i am wrong, i am man enough to apologize! so in the off chance you wernt talking about my vid..i apologize.

> RE- "i hope he never shows up anywhere i am!"
> redzer.....,you really need to watch that
> mouth!!!

i really dont, i meant that, i dont make threats on the internet alot, but when i do i mean it! i would have had no bother smacking you one! trust...

now see, i know what a tight little group you homo's over ther on cabbagescratch are, so i saw mek throwing his defibrillator outta his death bed and naturally assumed you would agree and jump on the bandwagon! i met mek a couple of times and he should know what im like and what them bars meant! i was been clever and making it funny! there was no racial motivation behind them bars at all, just jokes! and as for the "a group of white dudes ganging up on the black dude" ish, that is stupid, as tera said, had you bothered to show up, you would have saw it was not like that one iota! it wouldnt have seemed like that if dubh put any sort of a fight up, he didnt, you'll have to sort that out with him because thats not my fault! i have already put my hands up and said i shouldnt have said that paki line, not because i regret it, but because i know how sensitive/hypocritical alot of you dudes are!

thanks for your time
REDZER- A REAL MC!

If ur Real im with that, u got skill? spit that, fakers are gettin raped bu some guys in matching orange hats........
[www.youtube.com]

SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEW DFITV BATTLE LEAGUE

[www.youtube.com]
June 09, 2010 03:45PM

Current mood:
When it was said this match was goin to be Grudge,it was all it was Promised to be.
I know for a fact tho if you go Battle in London or anywhere ya better be careful cause Asians over there
are pretty Sensitive to Racism and are known to be Opressed and quite volatile,in fairness i slagged you off without referencing to Skin colour,everyone in IHH already knows what your Like,so thats one of the reasons why the match was so highly anticipated,
it was like a Rocky vs Apollo thing and what would Redzer dare to say to the guy of a different colour,whos not afraid of you,
i for one would never call an indian a P@ki Chinese a Chin@k etc,im just not brought up that way,the line you used was a
one off for Irish Hip Hop and i think it can be overlooked for this...!

Lads lay off Redzer,i think we should close this Argument,he apologised for using a Racist Slur,that would usually be heard from
a die hard Englander....
Why play it out,
Lads trust me i Lived in London,i know how this Race thing Operates better than any of you...!

Give Redzer a Break this time Lads,and hey he cant beat White People,in Battles so its CoolLaughing
Seriously tho Dizzy you are a Butt licckin arse wipe who should really should have been found dead in your motheres pond years ago,i hate you more than Redzer Hates liverpool
June 09, 2010 04:00PM

redzer...., im disappointed, i thought you would just bite the bullet by apologizing, and just leave it at that, but ya had to go on the offence,and then squeeze in the apology.
i didnt report the video, and thats the truth. i have no reason to lie. i know you and the "glee club" work hard to promote that dont flop scene, and i admire the fact that a group of heads finaly got off their holes, and did something positive,instead of being professional bedroom rappers.
as i said, i defo dont agree with the content, but thats just my opinion, which i was keeping to myself & a few others who felt the same, until someone spoke out of class, and discussed our PRIVATE conversation with you. had they have minded their own business,you would not have falsly accused me of reporting your video, as it never happened in the first place! im not gonna get into an online discussion about what i think is right or wrong, what you and your friends do is none of my business. i just think its odd how a musical genre thats main message was "unity" has been turned into something totaly the opposite. dont get me wrong.....,i think you're funny as fuck, you nugget, and one or two others are well on point, bar the race thing. im not "hatin on you" as you like to call it....,remember..,i did invite you and your friends to do a live mic session on power fm last summer. i cant be all that bad.....
just do me a favour, the next time you see me....,give me that smack you were talking about. i cant wait to show you the amount of damage a so called over the hill fag can do. (;

plasticattack@rte.ie

paradise@rte.ie

www.80sclubkillers.blogspot.com

www.myspace.com/teamcityrockersco
June 09, 2010 04:01PM

Current mood:
Darron Gibson Fanclub Wrote:
> look at thesaurus when he battled bumbfounded, its
> non stop racism, and that is one of the best
> battles ive ever seen.

Yeah, bumbfounded took it fairly well Laughing
June 09, 2010 04:02PM

Current mood:
June 09, 2010 04:04PM

Current mood:
June 09, 2010 04:47PM

this topic has gone from cringe worthy to yawn worthy at this stage
June 09, 2010 04:49PM

Current mood:
if its funny then its ok imo..no one is gonna win the race anway!Laughing...its a circle, or squarqle,..its a squarqle,..
June 09, 2010 05:05PM

TONY ERICSON Wrote:
> redzer...., im disappointed, i thought you would
> just bite the bullet by apologizing, and just
> leave it at that, but ya had to go on the
> offence,and then squeeze in the apology.
> i didnt report the video, and thats the truth. i
> have no reason to lie. i know you and the "glee
> club" work hard to promote that dont flop scene,
> and i admire the fact that a group of heads finaly
> got off their holes, and did something
> positive,instead of being professional bedroom
> rappers.
> as i said, i defo dont agree with the content, but
> thats just my opinion, which i was keeping to
> myself & a few others who felt the same, until
> someone spoke out of class, and discussed our
> PRIVATE conversation with you. had they have
> minded their own business,you would not have
> falsly accused me of reporting your video, as it
> never happened in the first place! im not gonna
> get into an online discussion about what i think
> is right or wrong, what you and your friends do is
> none of my business. i just think its odd how a
> musical genre thats main message was "unity" has
> been turned into something totaly the opposite.
> dont get me wrong.....,i think you're funny as
> fuck, you nugget, and one or two others are well
> on point, bar the race thing. im not "hatin on
> you" as you like to call it....,remember..,i did
> invite you and your friends to do a live mic
> session on power fm last summer. i cant be all
> that bad.....
> just do me a favour, the next time you see
> me....,give me that smack you were talking about.
> i cant wait to show you the amount of damage a so
> called over the hill fag can do. (;

lol at having a PRIVATE conversation on a public forum on the internet. I just went and had a wee look at the controversy at the cabbage scratch. Id say tony did report the other video that was posted in the thread although its an easy mistake to think it was the battle reported for anyone not paying attention. So yeah just a mix up really.
But in saying that from day1 theyve hated on dont flop and the "glee club" whatever the fuck that is. I could reply over there but I know they are all reading this too. HIII FELLAS!!! (and no it wasnt me who told redzer before you start)

[www.facebook.com]

Follow Me on Twitter
June 09, 2010 05:12PM

Current mood:
i had a feeling they wouldnt like dont flop though, ther dj's, they like beats and df in primarily for mc's! so im not mad ther hating it or even mad that ther bitching about it like little girls behind peoples backs, more power to them i say! i just snapped when i heard he tried to take it down, and yes, i believed the guy more than i still believe tony! but i already apologized, so that is what it is!
oh and

> i cant wait to show you the amount of damage a so
> called over the hill fag can do. (;

MAJOR (NO HOMO)

im not getting into all this shit, he'll forget by tomorrow anyways! if you want that smack, walk up and ask me when you see me!

If ur Real im with that, u got skill? spit that, fakers are gettin raped bu some guys in matching orange hats........
[www.youtube.com]

SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEW DFITV BATTLE LEAGUE

[www.youtube.com]
June 09, 2010 05:44PM

who are 'these' ? school a brother
June 09, 2010 06:08PM

ha seaneh where are you now trying to protect mek after red gave him a roasting?

Go on the pats!!!!!!!!
June 09, 2010 06:12PM

apology accepted redzer, but your friend needs to take responsibility for his mistakes and tell you the truth, otherwise he's spreading lies about me, and i wont fuckin have that. "you can forgive a thief..,but you cant forgive a liar"! i, like you.., dont wish to drag this out any further,as i dont think our liar will ever surface and take account for his actions. making threats on the basis of a liars words was a foolish thing to do, get the facts right next time homes. i wish you and the gee sorry....,"glee club" all the best in your battles. it would be more my scene if it were'nt for the race jokes, but it is what it is, so......
RE- "me only liking beats, coz im a dj"
dude.,i love lyrics! i was a rapper way before i was ever a dj..., i just was'nt any good at it! Embarrassed
when power fm had the fm license last summer, i could have got a load of dj's in to do a scratch set, but i did'nt....., i invited you and a few other m.c.'s, who, now that i think of it...,did'nt even have the manners to contact me,to say they couldnt make it!

p.s. im getting married (to a woman)Laughing in two months, so from now on, im only old!
maybe next year, i'll get plastic surgery, so yill have nothing to say about me...........Wink

plasticattack@rte.ie

paradise@rte.ie

June 09, 2010 06:16PM

you still look like George Michael though Wink

Go on the pats!!!!!!!!
June 09, 2010 06:22PM

ffffffffsssssssss! fuck off!Laughing
is that you nugget?

plasticattack@rte.ie

paradise@rte.ie

June 09, 2010 06:31PM

Jesus i take a 3 day break from the internet and look what happens.

Fair enough if people think the use of the word paki is a bit too far. Rob said he thought it was but he didnt piss and moan like some did and actually gave red props where it was due for his performance.

But for others to be losing it over the line and hating on red is ridiculous. Much worse has been said in rap battles, in fact redzers even said worse! Its a battle not a fuckin lets make friends competition. Anything can and and therfore will be used.

If red had said "you fuckin paki" that would be much worse. He didnt. The context he used it in was different though. He took what a lot of people see as a slur word and made it a source of a joke in a rap battle. I'd much rather see people of different races stand face to face and make jokes about each others race or culture, have a laugh and shake hands at the end than to go out and commit malicious acts of real racism.

The word paki is a bit weird to me. Scot is the first 4 letters of scottish, brit is the same for british.
Obviously i see the difference in that it has been used as a hate word particularly in the uk in the 70s and 80s which is probly where gained its status as a serious racial slur.

As for being a real mc. Reds proved himself as a real mc over the years and if he was really a serious racist he wouldnt listen to hiphop let alone make it.

Butchers post was spot on by the way.

[www.youtube.com]
[www.soundcloud.com]
[www.myspace.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.reverbnation.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2010 07:14PM by Nugget.
June 09, 2010 06:42PM

TONY ERICSON Wrote:
> ffffffffsssssssss! fuck off!Laughing
> is that you nugget?

haha nope I was there when nugget and tanya d were there when ya had your fm license

Go on the pats!!!!!!!!
June 09, 2010 07:16PM

ahaa! sorry man, im brutal for namesEmbarrassed

plasticattack@rte.ie

paradise@rte.ie

June 09, 2010 07:16PM

Ron Byrne Wrote:
> ha seaneh where are you now trying to protect mek
> after red gave him a roasting?

What are ya shiteing on about now?

-Seaneh
June 09, 2010 08:07PM

nugget u racist, get a haircut and and stop rapping like u have a leg of ham in ur mouthLaughing

shout out to the o.a.p club.. whens tim dogg playing?
June 09, 2010 08:07PM

Seaneh Wrote:
> Ron Byrne Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ha seaneh where are you now trying to protect
> mek
> > after red gave him a roasting?
>
>
> What are ya shiteing on about now?

your just a lick arse

Go on the pats!!!!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2010 08:08PM by Ron Byrne.
June 09, 2010 08:31PM

Ron Byrne Wrote:
> Seaneh Wrote:
> -----
> > Ron Byrne Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > ha seaneh where are you now trying to protect
> > mek
> > > after red gave him a roasting?
> >
> >
> > What are ya shiteing on about now?
>
>
>
> your just a lick arse

You still but-hurt because I called you a retard?

Don't you have windows to be licking?

-Seaneh
June 09, 2010 08:33PM

Redzer Wrote:

> i saw mek throwing his defibrillator outta his death bed

^^ That is funnier than anything you said at that battle.
Thats my point red, Dubh is a useless bucket of piss and you could have slayed him without havin to scrape the bottom of the race barrel.
Its lowest common denominator shit... and just watch what type of people it will attract.

And Yep, you and Tera are right, I didnt go to it, (I was asked to judge it but i'd rather eat a plate of me own shite than watch grown men throwing insults at each other) .
I dont need to go to the event to have an opinion on it - its on youtube for fuck sake.
Im just tellin ya what it looks like to everybody else outside of this forum.

Guess what red, im just doin what you do, speakin my mind. I dont give a flying fuck if people on here think im soft or whatever, im callin it like i see it. There's fuckin heaps of dudes who feel the same but they wont put their heads above the parapet incase they get abuse. I could care less about bein popular.

As for the paki word, i spent years in Bradford (aka bradistan) and i've seen first-hand how the word is viewed. its absolutely fucking detested by asian dudes. pop that shit outside of a dont flop event and see what happens. Its exactly the same as callin a black dude a nigger. There's years of pure hatred behind those words.
Anyone comparing it to using the word 'paddy' or leprechaun/potato shit is away in the clouds.

Bottom line is this, i clicked on the video expecting a good oul laugh watchin you destroy the Dubh fella, but i came away from it shaking me head.
It looks like a fucking BNP rally. thats the way the video comes across to anyone not involved in these battles. I know well that wasn't your intention, but thats how it looks.

Anyway, i've said my bit and im done.
i'll see you all soon for a pint and we can swap turbans.
June 09, 2010 08:38PM

Seaneh Wrote:
> Ron Byrne Wrote:
> -----
> > Seaneh Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Ron Byrne Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > ha seaneh where are you now trying to
> protect
> > > mek
> > > > after red gave him a roasting?
> > >
> > >
> > > What are ya shiteing on about now?
> >
> >
> >
> > your just a lick arse
>
>
>
> You still but-hurt because I called you a retard?
>
> Don't you have windows to be licking?

oh ye i was really hurt by you calling me a retard, ouch.

I was more amused that red coming across just as strongly as i did about the same thing to the same person but you kept your mouth shut like a good little girl because you want to have the babies of any Irish rapper who'll give you even the slightest bit of attention

Go on the pats!!!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 6 on December 24, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 270 on December 07, 2017
Donate towards my web hosting bill!