^Itiopia ijochwan wada igziabher tizarglach^
Re: BLACK HISTORY MONTH
October 10, 2005 07:51PM

Current mood:
... chicken and mayo baps... yummy...

October 10, 2005 07:58PM

Current mood:
... Puretone... would you not think it slighlty patronising for a group of white people to get together and organise a black history month...

October 10, 2005 08:05PM

www.blackpeopleloveus.com

October 10, 2005 08:07PM

of course he wudnt find it patronising..hes an african and like many africans he has been conditioned to search outside of himself fe solutions/answers to any problems that he may come across.seen.

^Itiopia ijochwan wada igziabher tizarglach^
October 10, 2005 08:10PM

Current mood:
... ah I get ya... Wink ...

October 10, 2005 08:13PM

puretone, stick to your mark morrison thread for fuck sake

October 10, 2005 11:23PM

puretone lad we need to be educated on our own history and our own politics before we start going into detail about others. no offence n i aint bein racist, jus sayin everyone needs to educated in general bout everything. for example if everyone knew their history and their politics there wudnt b the trouble we have up north wud we. ur freakin because u think we are bein ignorant truth is we are quite distracted, once there is a larger black population in ireland then of course theyre voices will be louder and be heard. but mad respect to them anyway.
n by the way i jus seen ya on one of them american rap sites! talkin poo bout british urban music! i love that shit. jus grows on ya after a while. anywayz later!

Urbanize

btw is pure toon not puretone's picture bein serious haha, g-g-g-g-g-gimp unit! lol,
October 11, 2005 12:36AM

A black history month, interesting. So, when's white history month again? Or Latin history month, is that coming up soon?

"CHING CHOONG, THE GREAT TAI FOO WARRIOR"
I actually found this to be a bit racist.

"So fuck all this race related shit, St. Patricks Day is celebrated all over the world coz the Irish are also willing to do something,"
Interesting fact, the Irish never celebrated St. Patrick's Day. The first parade was organised in New York by Americans, and I don't mean Irish Americans. It was years before the Irish followed suit and celebrated it over here and in other countries. True story.

"Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, daruber musS man schweigen."
October 11, 2005 12:37AM

A black history month, interesting. So, when's white history month again? Or Latin history month, is that coming up soon?

"CHING CHOONG, THE GREAT TAI FOO WARRIOR"
I actually found this to be a bit racist.

"So fuck all this race related shit, St. Patricks Day is celebrated all over the world coz the Irish are also willing to do something,"
Interesting fact, the Irish never celebrated St. Patrick's Day. The first parade was organised in New York by Americans, and I don't mean Irish Americans. It was years before the Irish followed suit and celebrated it over here and in other countries. True story.

"Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, daruber musS man schweigen."
October 11, 2005 12:38AM

BLASPHEMY ...

wugambino@gmail.com [wugambino.bebo.com]

[www.wutangcorp.com] [www.chambermusik.com]

''Visions of hell tormented my fate so i chewed my fuckin' arm off and made an escape'' - RZA (Gravediggaz - Diary Of A Madman)

''Homicide's illegal and death is the penalty, What justifies the homicide, when he dies?'' - Masta Killa (Wu-Tang Clan - Da Mystery Of Chessboxin')
October 11, 2005 03:29AM

Current mood:
... neh... celebrating St. Patrick is bolloxs... I'm not Catholic...

October 11, 2005 09:19AM

was black history month not brought about cos black ppl wanted to eduacate everyone about black history? if so then its up to black ppl to eduacate the rest of us not for us to go try find out so shut the fuck up or fuck off outta the country if u have that much of a problem with Ireland
October 11, 2005 04:37PM

please kids easpecailly ^^^^^^ your arrogance is amazing. i never said any irish person should educate people on what is black cause thats impossible but for a kid like^^^^^^^ thats what he thinks. Ya i might actually leave ireland someday man . And your hatred might be eased.
October 11, 2005 04:50PM

littlemisshobo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ... neh... celebrating St. Patrick is bolloxs...
> I'm not Catholic...
>
>

so you dont celebrate christmas either then?

or you have never had an easter egg?

these holidays are not really religion orientated but more part of the western worlds tradition in my opinion

i dont go to church or anything but i still celebrate christmas n shit..
October 11, 2005 04:55PM

who u callin kid u talentless little fool. u are suggesting that the Irish celebrate black history month even though we have no real reason to its for black ppl to celebrate and eduacate how hard is that to understand u fuckin retard oh ye and learn how to spell and put a sentence together
October 11, 2005 05:07PM

kid what talent do you have enlighten me. I hate when kids try to play tough you really cant break me fool and the spellingthing is now so played out.I bet you cursed when mandela was relased heh? tell me something did where you one of those fools who said whi gives a fuck that is not irish. Mother fucker you have the nerves of a babboon and have the mind of of a utter hidious minded asshole . You more closed minded than hitler .
October 11, 2005 05:08PM

Current mood:
the elements played at a gig 2 weeks ago in voodoo, the gig was celebrating the 45th national nigerian independence day, i didnt see u at it puretone......

so stop talkin bollox ur doin every1s fuckin heads in

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2005 05:09PM by Nevaeh-Elements.
October 11, 2005 05:09PM

lol no point in even arguin wit u cos i dont think u can read properly either
October 11, 2005 05:10PM

i know you dont think at all
October 11, 2005 05:15PM

yes sure cos u can get a law degree without thinkin u fool
October 11, 2005 05:18PM

What about the nigerian independence day gig in mischief the week before last? I know of at least 3 sold out gigs that week celebrating it
October 11, 2005 06:11PM

''.. neh... celebrating St. Patrick is bolloxs... I'm not Catholic...'

:\ thats more bigotted than half the crap i hear up here! You dont need to be catholic to have craic on st pats
October 11, 2005 07:54PM

irishhiphop ron b is filled with graduates dumbo i have a law diploma. a phsycology diploma and a degree in a field i shall not mention so beat that. fool. dont you know the tone is a genius.
October 11, 2005 08:04PM

the elements played at a gig 2 weeks ago in voodoo, the gig was celebrating the 45th national nigerian independence day, i didnt see u at it puretone......

so stop talkin bollox ur doin every1s fuckin heads in

ACTUALLY I WAS THERE ME AND FOLY D DROPPED IN TO SEE HUSTLER AND LEFT> I ALWAYS MAKE AN APPEARNCE FOR MY PEEPS BUT I GUESS YOU NOT ONE OF THEM OLIVIA
October 12, 2005 05:00PM

Ha ha, this thread is so funny that I think I might get sacked from work for laughing...
October 12, 2005 05:09PM

Pure tone Wrote:
> ACTUALLY I WAS THERE ME AND FOLY D DROPPED IN TO
> SEE HUSTLER AND LEFT> I ALWAYS MAKE AN
> APPEARNCE FOR MY PEEPS BUT I GUESS YOU NOT ONE OF
> THEM OLIVIA

so are u invisible now puretone,so u were at the MIC OVER MATTER session
just couldnt see u
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttt

[www.darkhalftera.com]

Fear: False Evidence Appearing Real
------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------

So when you see me on your block with two glocks
Screamin _Fuck the World_ like Tupac
I just don't give a fuuuuuck!!
Talkin that shit behind my back, dirty mackin
tellin your boys that I'm on crack
So put my tape back on the rack
Go run and tell your friends my shit is wack
But see me on the street and duck
Cause you gon' get stuck, stoned, and snuffed
Cause I just don't give a fuuuuuck!!

DAMN RIGHT!
October 12, 2005 05:33PM

Current mood:
Pure tone Wrote:
> the elements played at a gig 2 weeks ago in
> voodoo, the gig was celebrating the 45th national
> nigerian independence day, i didnt see u at it
> puretone......
>
> so stop talkin bollox ur doin every1s fuckin heads
> in
>
> ACTUALLY I WAS THERE ME AND FOLY D DROPPED IN TO
> SEE HUSTLER AND LEFT> I ALWAYS MAKE AN
> APPEARNCE FOR MY PEEPS BUT I GUESS YOU NOT ONE OF
> THEM OLIVIA

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2016 10:28PM by Karen.
October 12, 2005 05:53PM

now now i bet he has loads of peeps theyre just in his head. hes callin u a man not that ur bothered wat he thinks but dont mind him anyway hes a clown there for everyone to laugh at
October 12, 2005 05:58PM

Current mood:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2016 10:29PM by Karen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 27
Record Number of Users: 4 on February 28, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 103 on February 06, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!