Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Mac Miller!

Posted by micryan2009 
Mac Miller!
October 31, 2010 10:55PM

Current mood:
i know the dude is aout a little while,but i was just curious wat everybody thinks of him.personally i think he is unreal and the two mixtapes i have (The high life&K.I.D.S) i could let them play over and over.lets us know watchas think.nice wan.
Re: Mac Miller!
November 01, 2010 04:23PM

Current mood:
I'd never heard him before but this is a serious tune!!
November 01, 2010 09:47PM

ok this probably sounds a bit stupid but in my opinion he is the best rapper to come out in the last 2/3 years.. he's got serious fuckin skills and like ya say i could listen to him all day over and over*

* I do this some days

November 01, 2010 11:22PM

Current mood:
Dude is nice...that kids tape is smooth

November 02, 2010 12:20AM

Current mood:
Fuckin Kid is Cool as a Breeze,he looks Irish as Fuck too....lol
November 03, 2010 01:39AM

Mac Miller is fuckin sick, my favourite rapper... didnt know anyone else in Ireland knew about him much.. great stuff!
His track with Termanology from the 1982 album is a fuckin killer! Here it is.. 2 masters of flow right here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91WzHvlJnNM
April 28, 2013 07:26PM

Mac is getting good again. He fell off a bit after his K.I.D.S tape but the stuff he's putting out now is nice. New album should be good. He ain't a bad producer either!

April 28, 2013 11:10PM

Current mood:
Dude was horrendously cheesy. He's getting better (maybe it's just that Macklemore upped the cheese quotient 10x and Miller seems better by comparison) but he's jacking Doom/Earls flow something fierce (from the 30 seconds or so I could bring myself to listen to).

---------------------------------

| Twitter | Facebook | Youtube
April 29, 2013 10:57AM

The most slappable face in modern rap.

He's not particularly bad, just comes across insincere and douchey.
May 03, 2013 11:57AM

way over hyped,has avery punchable jaw to
May 24, 2013 05:52PM

Tracklist for the new album looks pretty sweet. Jay Electronica, Ab Soul, Action Bronson & ScHoolboy Q are a few of the features.

[www.allmusic.com]
June 08, 2013 07:00PM

Radio rip of the track with the rare Jay Electronica feature. He's the best rapper alive imo, the thirst for Act II is real.

June 09, 2013 08:10PM

Heres the deluxe version of the album that leaked. I know yiz ain't the biggest Mac Miller fans but it's well worth checking out, sounds nothing like his older stuff. [www.mediafire.com]
June 10, 2013 09:32PM

This is one of my favourites after a few listens of the album. One of the best hip hop tracks of the year so far. Not sure who produced the beat, sounds a bit like an Alchemist one.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 6 on December 24, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 270 on December 07, 2017
Donate towards my web hosting bill!