Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

DFI 5 - Siyo Vs Costello

Posted by JeBuS 
DFI 5 - Siyo Vs Costello
November 25, 2010 04:51PM

Re: DFI 5 - Siyo Vs Costello
November 25, 2010 05:04PM

Current mood:
haha, fukn gas battle. the lads had a rapid buzz, repd themselves noice, fair decision, dfitv, woop woop!!!
November 25, 2010 05:11PM

Thought Siyo was funnier, but Costello battled to the end and deserved this! Looking forward to Saturday

alannewman84@gmail.com
[www.facebook.com]
November 25, 2010 05:19PM

Current mood:
Siyo's slip ups cost him, still though was that his first since Nugget? Big improvement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sigs are for cunts - true story.
November 25, 2010 05:54PM

Current mood:
Disgusted by costellos mates tbh..cheering cause of the choke in ot was fairly bad form...

Right decision in the end, thought siyo was better tho....weird one

November 25, 2010 06:05PM

Yea this is me first battle since Nugget, i battled Luke at the 4th one but he was sick as a dog so it never materialized. Ahh i had alot of bars i never got out, had i done i may habve been different but i didnt. But it was still whopper, good battle. Big up Costello, top geezer. Met him at that BillyJam yoke a week or two later, bang on an he deserved it on the day. Saturday is gonna be tops
November 25, 2010 06:11PM

Desay vs Cos on sat
deadly battle
November 25, 2010 06:32PM

Good battle. The shouting during the choke is uncalled for. It was hardly even a choke before that he stumbled a word like.

[www.youtube.com]
[www.soundcloud.com]
[www.myspace.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.reverbnation.com]
November 25, 2010 06:39PM

Current mood:
really enjoyed this battle

November 25, 2010 06:54PM

Give over crying about it, Siyo did it the right way, was after being throwing stick at the boys and got a bit of heckling back because he was about to say something about Blanch (again) he did what your meant to do and gave it back and didnt cry about it (blanch smell brigade ftw)..Whopper battle Thought Costello was better with the wordplay etc. but Siyo was comical had us all in stitches
November 25, 2010 07:01PM

Im not crying about it man? Just saying its a bad look when peoples mate are trying to win battles for them.

[www.youtube.com]
[www.soundcloud.com]
[www.myspace.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.reverbnation.com]
November 25, 2010 07:13PM

I was talking about whoever said something about being disgusted, save that word for when your dog dies or some shit...Nobody was trying to win any battles for anyone, the boys were loud from the offset with the 'no ye wont' and siyo was giving abuse back, if someone bothers to bring 20 of their own mates into these things for support theres going to be a bit of heckling regardless, the idea of everyone standing around in pure silence, tumbleweeds everywhere isnt realistic and theres a good way to combat it...

Bring in 20 of your own mates..Its not a respect thing either everyone had the utmost for siyo he had everyone in stitches, but like I said he played off it and gave them all abuse back and didnt complain about it so I dont see what the problem is
November 25, 2010 07:23PM

Ah yeah its definately good to see people bringing more lads with them. I've always brought in a few people with me i think everyone should.
And the crowd getting into is great. The "ye wont"thing at the start was gas. I just think its going a step too far when people are out to fuck up verses.

[www.youtube.com]
[www.soundcloud.com]
[www.myspace.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.reverbnation.com]
November 25, 2010 07:27PM

Was never that nugs, just strictly for the fact he was about to say something about Blanch and they let out a cheer cause he didnt get it out if they were out to fuck up verses they would have done it all through when he was tryna rap, its just the hype they were shouting through some of Costellos verses aswell.. But as I said Siyo gave it back and was nothing sinister was all just laughs..If I get heckled in a battle ill handle it the same way Siyo did and throw abuse at everyone ftw
November 25, 2010 07:41PM

gonna compliment one of the judges for once and say bony was spot on in every battle i've watched lately, should be a permanent resident on the panel!

pity siyo messed up that mein kampf line, would've been a heavy hitter. costello's a good addition to dfi, looking forward to saturday! id say the lads shouting and that craic will diminish as time goes on; when the regulars start outnumbering newcomers they'll get told to shut up fairly quickly!

November 25, 2010 07:45PM

Ah yeah sure its no big deal. Still a whopper battle. Siyos 4,56,7,8,9, thing was the line of the day!

[www.youtube.com]
[www.soundcloud.com]
[www.myspace.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.reverbnation.com]
November 25, 2010 07:45PM

bony called it right a1 with the judging lookin back on it there
pity u dont have 2 cameras pickin up reactions both sides siyo had us all in tears laughin

the blanch smell brigade line was classic one of the best lines of the whole day purely cause he was givin it back to the boys
and here no crowd was tryna win a battle for costello chap is more then capable of winning battles crowd behind him or not there was just a bit of hecklin if siyo had cunts hecklin jimmy back no1 would have said anything
that can work against ye just as much as for u if the other emcee plays off it right like siyos smell brigade line did
November 25, 2010 07:58PM

Current mood:
pretty much even
November 25, 2010 08:01PM

Sure it doesnt matter who wins, aslong as the 2 emcees giva a good account of themselves innit.
November 25, 2010 08:50PM

Verses Magee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ah yeah sure its no big deal. Still a whopper
> battle. Siyos 4,56,7,8,9, thing was the line of
> the day!

this ^^^
mo can vouch i nearly fell off the seat i was standing on when siyo said that line.. great battle, costello is tops great addition, can see him being difficult for anyone to beat great wordplay and has a unique style... big up both the boys
November 25, 2010 09:52PM

New Millenium Cyanide Kris Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> gonna compliment one of the judges for once and
> say bony was spot on in every battle i've watched
> lately, should be a permanent resident on the
> panel!
November 25, 2010 10:17PM

there was a fair few over reactions from his mates in fairness but other then that they didnt do much wrong you see it all the time in the grindtime battles.

Good battle though. I was fairly impressed with costello wouldn't think it was his first battle and he deserved the win.

The only thing separating siyo from the top lads is the choking other then that hes gotten better with every battle

Go on the pats!!!!!!!!
November 25, 2010 11:46PM

Current mood:
Sick fucking battle,,,, the both lads where smooth as fuck, Costello brilliant Debut alot off wordplay to qoute, hes defo going be a problem

And Siyo, big fucking improvement, he has the delivery fully locked this time, hes fire now, alot off confidence, i loved taht line "you get my crooked looks, than a room full of japs" Siyo would of won if he didn't choke, But Costello did get the OT, deadly battle lads
November 26, 2010 12:32AM

Current mood:
Good look. Liking the different energy Costello and Jambo are bringing to these. Delivery is spot on and a more battle style rather than comedy. Siyo cracked me up in this and his presence is getting really good.

---------------------------------

| Twitter | Facebook | Youtube
November 26, 2010 03:11AM

Current mood:
top notch shit

pity bout siyo fucking up in 3rd and ot but was very impressed by him
id say if he didn't fuck up in 3rd he ight have edged it

costello was class all through
deserved win

i will always support
November 26, 2010 01:02PM

good battle.. some decent freestyling pity about siyo at the end

[www.reverbnation.com]

[soundcloud.com]

[www.myspace.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.facebook.com]

Follow rawsoulio on Twitter
November 26, 2010 01:10PM

Current mood:
Nice improvement from Siyo, seemed more prepared than usual. Very good debut from Costello as well - he got better in each round.
November 26, 2010 01:40PM

Current mood:
very good battle the standard is really rising in these battles

November 26, 2010 05:24PM

Current mood:
Siyos whopper, massive improvement since the first dont flop!! He wud have taken this witout that slip up. Credit due to both lads. Fair play

[twitter.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[soundcloud.com]
November 26, 2010 05:54PM

Current mood:
Girl pulling faces everytime Costello makes a crude punchline for the win.

---------------------------------

| Twitter | Facebook | Youtube
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 6 on December 24, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 270 on December 07, 2017
Donate towards my web hosting bill!