Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Earl Sweatshirt is back

Posted by freemoney 
Re: Earl Sweatshirt is back
May 24, 2013 08:56PM

Earl is featured on this new Jet Age Of Tomorrow track off the new album, well worth downloading the album as well it's really good and free!

May 31, 2013 04:05PM

The studio version of 20 Wave Caps is used in this video. Still no sign of a release date for the album though.

July 16, 2013 07:24AM

Hive.

Album drops August 20th.
August 15, 2013 07:14AM

Album leaked, half of it leaked the other day, but the full leak came out a few hours ago. Definitely surpassed my expectations, only complaint I'd have would be it's a bit feature heavy. Hoarse, Centurion, Knight, Sunday & Uncle Al are some of the standout tracks after a few listens. The production on Hoarse is crazy, BBNG need to be producing more hip hop tracks!
August 16, 2013 06:02PM

Vik Vaughn, Earl, Captain Murphy & Thundercat. Great to see Earl outshine DOOM on a track, saying that though it was one of the nicer DOOM verses I've heard in a while!

August 17, 2013 01:59PM

Current mood:
Agree with you on the feature heaviness on Doris. Kind of want to no weed carrier edition.

The Doom verse is the best thing he's done in ages. Think he's going back to the Viktor Vaughan schemes which are a bit less crowded than the recent tracks.

---------------------------------

| Twitter | Facebook | Youtube

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2013 02:01PM by Shapey Fiend.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 6 on December 24, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 270 on December 07, 2017
Donate towards my web hosting bill!