Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

KOTD Freshcoast Dizaster V Canibus

Posted by freemoney 
Re: KOTD Freshcoast Dizaster V Canibus
June 10, 2012 08:13PM

Current mood:
his 2nd and 3rd were progressively worse

he literally gave up, declared diz as the winner, then begged kotd to let him read the rest of his 30 pages of rhymes from a notepad

June 11, 2012 11:30PM

This shit was hilarious man. Canibus just ethered himself. Way more entertaining than those terrible battles.

[www.youtube.com]

June 12, 2012 12:30AM

Current mood:
The Eurgh v DNA ones pretty good. Rest of them were kind of dull.

---------------------------------

| Twitter | Facebook | Youtube
June 12, 2012 01:35AM

Current mood:
agreed
June 12, 2012 02:36AM

Jesus it was terrible.

-Seaneh
June 12, 2012 10:56AM

I enjoyed cruger thesaurus too. I predicted all along Canibus would lose bad but it was hard to watch live. Proper cringe

[www.youtube.com]
[www.soundcloud.com]
[www.myspace.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.reverbnation.com]
June 12, 2012 01:18PM

Crugar vs Thesaurus was good.

Ditto Eurgh vs DNA.

Thank god for setchy youtube uploads.

-Seaneh
June 12, 2012 05:45PM

Current mood:
k shine and pass was fucking horrible, uno lavoz bodied flo. eurgh vs dna was the real main event, such a good battle. illmac and arsonol wasnt that great tbh, too many gun references.

in terms of diz v canibis, shockingly bad considering canibis got paid 12K, im sure people are aware that i am a fan of canibis in terms of tracks, it was pretty sad to watch him literally break down in front of the whole world, his career is offically over, and with that after canibus choked diz started to go easy, anybody who has seen him battle before knows he could have gone 30 times harder, sandblasting a soup cracker type shit.

diz v Hollohan is somthing that needs to happen, i dont buy into this famous rappers turning into battlers shit, people paid 70 dollars to see that heap of shite

[twitter.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[soundcloud.com]
June 12, 2012 10:00PM

Current mood:
dynamic can't appreciate the more street oriented battles smh. nothin inherently wrong with gun references either. lavoz vs. flo was fairly bad alright...
June 12, 2012 10:23PM

Current mood:
in fairness, i understand that over in the states they tolerate the gun chat, but its the most unoriginal thing at this stage. 'ma team/squad will run up on you and bust a cap in ya fanny flaps' that shit is just not funny, i want somthing clever. diz's 'my bullets follow you untill they hit you like mario shots' or somthing along those lines was clever.

you cant honestly get laughs from that gun chat, arsonol is fucking guilty as fuck for that shit

[twitter.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[soundcloud.com]
June 12, 2012 10:24PM

Current mood:
Gun bars are fucking boring unless it's Scizzahs Vs Big Wiz. Not saying I prefer mum jokes those are just as bad. Hate irrelevant shit in battles in general. They're not there to spit what might as well be mixtape verses.

June 12, 2012 10:25PM

Current mood:
good value for money IMO. it's much more exciting to see somebody break down.

June 12, 2012 11:28PM

if only i realised how bad that canibus battle was gonna be i would of happily paid.

shouldnt really be laughing at someone who has serious mental issues but fuck it.

And canibus career has been over a while considering the promise he showed in the 90s
June 13, 2012 03:53AM

Current mood:
good bars = good bars

whether they're gun bars or not

really, all this hype about personals is a bit much when it makes battles into a soap opera where you have to follow the history and scene to actually understand and enjoy each unit of it
June 13, 2012 09:23AM

Current mood:
June 13, 2012 09:55AM

organiks face is priceless,well 12k it cost i suppose.

feel sorry for him in all this he puts on great events and thats the thanks he gets
June 13, 2012 11:20AM

Current mood:
This was a win for KOTD anyway. I've never heard so much talk about a battle. Might even be a win for Canibus in terms of attention.

June 13, 2012 12:53PM

June 13, 2012 10:01PM

Current mood:
The day Dizaster makes one listenable track is the day he beats Canibus.

"The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr"

"Abstinence makes the Church grow fondlers"
June 13, 2012 11:16PM

Current mood:
in terms of impact in the hip-hop genre as a whole, yeah undoubtedly. no doubting who the better battler and freestyler is though
June 13, 2012 11:30PM

Jeez. Tragic. Bodied himself alright.
June 14, 2012 10:35AM

Mein Kampf Monk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The day Dizaster makes one listenable track is the
> day he beats Canibus.

This. It seems the best battlers are shit at making tracks. Acapella battling is something different to being a good MC and Artist.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2012 10:36AM by the Kulprit.
June 14, 2012 10:56AM

Current mood:
That was the case more during the freestyling era. Now that it's all rehearsed a lot of decent track makers are doing battles.

Nocando is probably my fave. Stig was great as well but he's no taste in production anymore.

June 14, 2012 01:55PM

Canibus is Irish sure leave him off lads

hes some man

[twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2012 01:59PM by SammyDavis.
June 14, 2012 03:25PM

Yeah theres a few battler who make good music. Loe Pesci has some great stuff, i like Illmacs music as well.
A few of the Dont Flop heads have great music. Nishi and Disciple are two of the better ones

[www.youtube.com]
[www.soundcloud.com]
[www.myspace.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.reverbnation.com]
June 14, 2012 04:56PM

Will check out these. Verb T makes nice tracks.
June 14, 2012 05:20PM

Yeah verb t has been making quality tracks for years.

I know he doesn't battle anymore but Possessed from Rhyme Asylum did Jump off and that and R.A. are the dogs bollocks

[www.youtube.com]
[www.soundcloud.com]
[www.myspace.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.reverbnation.com]
June 14, 2012 06:10PM

Chap got absolutley murrrrked. Dizastors 3rd was very insulting. Canibus started good, that little Slaughterhouse bar an all. I really taught he had the goods, but he crashed and burned in spectacular fashion. On the Youtube vid, is that Supernat behind Canibus ???
Man, Dizastor tore him to a shred, I heard on a radio interview prior to this battle that Diz has another really high profile emcee. Dunno if its a proper album selling emcee but he was saying he not arsed with Iron Solomon etc so it must be someone outside the box.
June 15, 2012 08:58AM

Current mood:
yeah that was supernat

and on a related note, the next high profile emcee diz is looking to battle is juice
June 15, 2012 11:40AM

According to diz its not so much that he's trying to battle as juice is trying to battle him. He said he doesnt know if he could be bothered and he got offered the battle before canibus.
But he said theres talk of one or two huge names. To be honest i hope its not Juice. I like juice as a freestyler and he had one or two good tracks. But he'd get eaten by diz and that would ruin him for me. Presence wise he's just not that strong. Lyrically he shit on supernat but Nat just had way more stage presence.

[www.youtube.com]
[www.soundcloud.com]
[www.myspace.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.reverbnation.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 6 on September 17, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 252 on August 17, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!