Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Music video collaboration?

Posted by mrpeech 
Music video collaboration?
June 13, 2012 07:01PM

Hi,

I'm looking to collaborate on a music video with a rap/hip hop artist. I'm a recent film graduate and just had my grad film shortlisted @ the 'Eat My Shorts' film festival in Dublin.

I love the genre and would really enjoy doing a music video for it. Basically I can provide the camera, crew, transport etc for free although a few quid may be needed for rental of lights etc. Though we could talk about this in advance.

In return for the free service, I would like to work with someone who is easy-going and can give me some poetic license to do what I do best.

If anyone is interested you can send me a link to your music via Myspace or wherever... likewise I can link you to my work if we'd like to go forward. (I have no youtube stuff as this excludes you from entering festivals which my current film is doing).. Though can hook you up with vimeo stuff to people who are serious.

Thanks guys.

email: khruken@yahoo.ie
Re: Music video collaboration?
June 13, 2012 07:55PM

If I liked your work on Vimeo, id definitely be up for it... if you are likewise then feel free to get in touch and send me the vimeo links of your stuff!
This is me

[www.youtube.com]

and here

[www.youtube.com]

you can get in touch with me on twitter @Daniel_Dennehy or send me a message on my page [www.facebook.com]

Cheers!
D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 28
Record Number of Users: 6 on September 17, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 252 on August 17, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!