August 14, 2012 05:20PM

Current mood:
Re: AN OPEN LETTER
August 14, 2012 05:38PM

Tis a wonder why they ain't more successful and well known tbh,
August 15, 2012 08:39PM

Jesus, keyboard warriors aplenty...

Tony is a sound guy, he has done a lot more than a lot of you will ever do in the rap scene, obviously tried to help others and gets slated for it? Fuck me...

Cue smartass replies from the warriors... :-S
August 15, 2012 09:48PM

Current mood:
Keyboard warriors? NOBODY in this thread had a go... and I seriously doubt that anyone in this thread mailed the guy calling him a snake or threatening him.

I think someone who was in the documentary, who was unhappy with how it was put together had a status on facebook to the effect of, "Here are the guys responsible for Ireland's rappers, let them know what you thought about it"

No one here gives a shit to be honest.

[soundcloud.com] [www.soundcloud.com] [www.facebook.com]

Good Stuff EP

[goodvibesociety.bandcamp.com]
August 17, 2012 04:00PM

@ Donie - the issue was never about peeps giving a shit, that does not bother me. Purely setting the record straight as a lot of BS was laid at my feet. I was accused of arranging it with a hidden agenda to damage peoples reps and even editing it. All i did was ask people if they wanted to be in it after being approached with the idea and being promised it would be aired on primetime TV and possibly UK. Once people put their names forward i passed the names on. That is as far as it went. Not mentioning names but one artist who appeared on the show was happy to appear on it, thanked me for the exposure after it aired, laid no blame on me after i apoligised (even though it wasn't necessary but a courtesy) - all in private of course.......then in public made comments about me as a person, my music etc which was totally uncalled for and whilst i think the artist makes great music his character leaves alot to be desired.

@YZ - who are you? - thanks for the kind words.

Please note that the vast majority of people have contacted me to apoligise and for that i am grateful.
August 17, 2012 04:11PM

August 17, 2012 05:28PM

August 17, 2012 05:32PM

August 17, 2012 05:38PM

August 17, 2012 05:41PM

August 17, 2012 05:42PM

August 17, 2012 05:43PM

August 17, 2012 05:46PM

August 17, 2012 05:47PM

August 17, 2012 05:47PM

August 17, 2012 08:55PM

Current mood:
go back to 4chan

August 18, 2012 05:31AM

August 22, 2012 12:34PM

Current mood:
op is a faggot?

August 23, 2012 08:30AM

Tony i think your taking things a bit to heart. Nobody is blaming you. I know your thinking "i tried to arrange something for you all" but the truth of the matter is Ronan asked myself, Class A'z and probably most of the other people who were in any way involved in this documentary to get involved about 6 weeks before you brought it up on here. You didn't even know Ronans first name when you set up the original thread you were calling him Peter. For this reason i didn't even think it was the same documentary that we'd already been asked to get involved with.

So just chill man nobody blames you because people were already involved before you said anything and therefore you didnt really have any input to be blamed for.

[www.youtube.com]
[www.soundcloud.com]
[www.myspace.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.reverbnation.com]
August 23, 2012 12:54PM

Cheers Nugget. I know i am not to blame but others felt i had a bigger hand in the project. The fact i forgot his name when i originally sent out the requests speaks volumes so thanks for mentioning that. As i said most people were looking for someone to blame and unfortunately parts of it were directed at me personally. People have since been in touch to apoligise so all is good. Those that haven't .... well i am not one to hold grudges so i will leave it at that.
August 23, 2012 02:11PM

Current mood:
I bet you won't.

August 23, 2012 03:57PM

Meaning.....?
August 23, 2012 04:25PM

August 23, 2012 04:30PM

Current mood:
Middle Finger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meaning.....?

I knew it.

August 25, 2012 04:46PM

Middle Finger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cheers Nugget. I know i am not to blame but others
> felt i had a bigger hand in the project. The fact
> i forgot his name when i originally sent out the
> requests speaks volumes so thanks for mentioning
> that. As i said most people were looking for
> someone to blame and unfortately parts of it
> were directed at me personally. People have since
> been in touch to apoligise so all is good. Those
> that haven't .... well i am not one to hold
> grudges so i will leave it at that.

This post is the written equivalent of doning a pink cat suit and waving a rainbow flag back and forth on the exotic unicorns float at gay pride
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 43
Record Number of Users: 4 on February 28, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 103 on February 06, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!