Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Yeezus

Posted by freemoney 
Yeezus
May 25, 2013 11:52AM

Kanye's 6th solo dropping June 18th. No official single from it yet but he did project this tune live to 66 locations around the world the other week, and will be doing it again tonight with a Hudson Mohawke produced track afaik.

and played two tracks on SNL last week. Black Skinheads sounds like a really light mainstream version of a Death Grips track.

Sounds like he's back to his best rapping wise.
Re: Yeezus
May 25, 2013 12:17PM

Current mood:
I like that black skinhead track. First kanye track ive liked in years.

June 16, 2013 11:24AM

Album leaked the other day. After listening to it pretty much nonstop it's probably my favourite Kanye album. Getting 5 star reviews all over the place, it won't be everyones cup of tea though. From what I can see on twitter hip hop heads are hating it. Heres a few tracks.

This is the last track on the album and is the most hip hop sounding track, sounds like something that could have been on his first album.

June 17, 2013 09:07PM

Current mood:
i love alot of kanyes work, but this is ridiculously bad

[twitter.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[soundcloud.com]
June 17, 2013 09:11PM

Current mood:
You rate Yelawolf...

That Bound 2 track is sick!

[soundcloud.com] [www.soundcloud.com] [www.facebook.com]

Good Stuff EP

[goodvibesociety.bandcamp.com]
June 18, 2013 03:06PM

[www.buzzfeed.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2013 03:07PM by R2deT.
June 19, 2013 01:15PM

Current mood:
Yelawolf used be fucking amazing in 2011. Listened to his new Trunk Music he's gotten a lot of it back but there's something missing.

I had one listen to this album and I fucking hate it. Kanye is such a spoilt child of a lyricist I can't stand him unless there are loads of features and top notch beats. I guess I can appreciate that he went for something different here but all that industrial EDM is not my bag. Lyrics sound like he wrote most of them in 2 hours, which I believe he actually did. Stupid idea.

---------------------------------

| Twitter | Facebook | Youtube
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 6 on December 24, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 270 on December 07, 2017
Donate towards my web hosting bill!