Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Rob Kelly Retires

Posted by freemoney 
Rob Kelly Retires
June 16, 2013 11:38AM

Just seen the news that Kells is calling it a day. Seems like a bit of a weird time to me as he was starting to make some noise with the new videos he's been putting out, nobody wants to be the old rapper on the come up though I guess. Commercial success on a big scale when you're past 30 is pretty hard in any genre but more so in hip hop. He still has loads of new music on the way though.
Re: Rob Kelly Retires
June 16, 2013 02:43PM

Current mood:
end of an era. he's been releasing a couple videos telling some stories of his time

peep

G LEECH >>>

[twitter.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[soundcloud.com]
June 16, 2013 03:13PM

Those videos were class. Great story.
June 19, 2013 01:16PM

Current mood:
G Leech is gas.

So Rob isn't retiring and he's just changing his name?

---------------------------------

| Twitter | Facebook | Youtube
June 19, 2013 01:46PM

Current mood:
i get the impression he announced his retirmeant spur of the moment, like it was just one of those days. when he announced it he definatley sounded positive that this was it.

its only after the danny brown gig that he suggested its just a name change, so i think he realised how much he'd miss it and is using that as a fall back.

dont get me wrong im not hating, id be delighted to see him stick at it for longer but this is just the impression i got!

[twitter.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[soundcloud.com]
June 19, 2013 04:37PM

So whats the new name? He should have said nothing about it and started turning up to gigs in a mask DOOM stylie. Had to laugh at this quote now he's changed his mind though,

KS: You said it won’t be a “Black Album” moment, referencing Jay-Z’s short-lived retirement. Is there anything that could change your mind at this point?

RK: Who knows? I can’t tell what is going to happen in the future. If the people want it who knows maybe I could return but for now I am just wanting to leave on a high, show what I can do and relax a little bit and enjoy life.
June 19, 2013 05:07PM

Current mood:
June 20, 2013 11:45PM

since the day he dropped hes never taken direction from anyone but the core bunch of hiphopers hes known,

hes had exposure a number of times to shine, there is talent there but he needs to find rob kelly

I thinks anyhow
June 25, 2013 11:12PM

Current mood:
June 27, 2013 08:23PM

hes done with rap id say,won the euro millions the other night so fuck rap
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 6 on December 24, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 270 on December 07, 2017
Donate towards my web hosting bill!