Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

drum samples

Posted by s00zie 
drum samples
August 27, 2005 08:19PM

few months back i got hold of a a coupla drum wavs that were nice as. i went on2 a share program the other day, and they were all over it !

fuck sake. major pissed-offage =(

anyways, i was just wondering if yoiu all make ur own drums or cut them etc?
Re: drum samples
August 27, 2005 09:35PM

Current mood:
Sample, cut, layer and edit.

August 28, 2005 04:02AM

da hip hops heart kru makes everything from scratch.and soozie yer probly not very wise letting anybody hearing anything of ures before you drop it.i sure az fuck dont let on about anything.i would ignore the worrying trend on this site where people are letting the world here there shit.i have never heard of that before why would you bust ure balls down the studio just so someone can skank ur work?

anybody doing anything for hiphop in ireland gets my full support and bestwishes as i know how hard it is.

unpolluted by pop undilluted we wont stop.

ive just come back on this site after 3yrs,cant believe all the same heads are still here.
fair play dee yeez keepin da faith anall.
August 29, 2005 04:36PM

Current mood:
I disagree.
If you've got a few dope tunes done, chances are you have a whole lot more in you. Show people some of what you can do as a kind of a tease. Whet their appetite for your work and THEN hit them with the €40 double, greatest hits, collectors edition, limited pressing, 160grm, gate fold, 'free' poster and stickers, euro/asia/US release. Then you'll bank, BIG TIME!!!!Very Happy

August 29, 2005 04:43PM

And wank yourself into euphoria with wads of ten pound notes.

woo woo wooo

August 29, 2005 05:07PM

Current mood:
iamstop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I disagree.
> If you've got a few dope tunes done, chances are
> you have a whole lot more in you. Show people some
> of what you can do as a kind of a tease. Whet
> their appetite for your work and THEN hit them
> with the €40 double, greatest hits, collectors
> edition, limited pressing, 160grm, gate fold,
> 'free' poster and stickers, euro/asia/US release.
> Then you'll bank, BIG TIME!!!!

NICE ONE!!! Laughing

August 29, 2005 07:49PM

ye stop's right. if i didnt post em or send them to ppl, then they'd just sit here stale. ive no one to work with , you've got ur crew, Mista White. ive some gems that no ones heard. waitin for hte right time and all that jazz Wink
August 29, 2005 10:25PM

treu bill, by the way sooz, nice new choon! tis quite fantasic, yeah im not gonna part with my noops till i can be assured quality, without being able to hear something im not gonna buy it, especially in terms of irish hiphop were something can be brilliant, or horribly dire
August 30, 2005 04:58AM

im going to say that stop and mista white are both right
producers dont get respect they should from alot mcs
(no offence)but a beat is a beat is a beat to them
they dont care how long u put into it,its just a beat to them
but on the same hand if u just keep ur tracks to urself till u think its the right time,might be too late
its a fine balance i have to say

[www.darkhalftera.com]

Fear: False Evidence Appearing Real
------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------

So when you see me on your block with two glocks
Screamin _Fuck the World_ like Tupac
I just don't give a fuuuuuck!!
Talkin that shit behind my back, dirty mackin
tellin your boys that I'm on crack
So put my tape back on the rack
Go run and tell your friends my shit is wack
But see me on the street and duck
Cause you gon' get stuck, stoned, and snuffed
Cause I just don't give a fuuuuuck!!

DAMN RIGHT!
August 30, 2005 11:51AM

Ahh yes Sub...the eternal conflict between "Off the rack" and "made to measure",
personally I see a shift coming(its already here,but a MAJOR shift) with so many new programs I can see the "Musical" aspect of production for hip hop becoming more important again.

[www.youtube.com]
August 30, 2005 12:13PM

yeah,yous are right in your own right but i cannot agree fully as i still think its a bit nieve to think people just bomp ure beat then press stop.in the game of samples people are like vultures if you dont have a good digger then you have to skank and people do.for example elemental, owner of defaced records is in the "heart" and when i would be in the studio with him he would tell me some horror stories of beats of his showing up al kinds of places.good thing weev got some serious diggers(ask c-plus)even last nite at the vma's diddy dropped gwen stefanis holla bak beat inda middle of his set and her face fell off.i still dont think its such a good idea unless ure trademark has been updated.and soozie if you need a diving board the "heart" is always taking in members who need a wee bit of help trying to start up.now you know no excuses if you wana push your stuff think about it and let me know.

anybody doing anything for hiphop in ireland gets my full support and bestwishes as i know how hard it is.

ive just come back on this site after 3yrs,cant believe all the same heads are still here.
August 30, 2005 04:16PM

who's the heart? i wouldnt mind some help like
August 31, 2005 08:21AM

HIP HOPS HEART KRU. if you wana join da "heart" send me an e-mail and ill sort yee out.members wear a tshirt i designed and a belt with their street name on it. obviously not all the time whenever yee want but deffinately at our gigs.

August 31, 2005 01:34PM

coolio
August 27, 2006 08:02AM

Current mood:
MastaDon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And wank yourself into euphoria with wads of ten
> pound notes.

Hahaha, I miss comments like this one.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 27
Record Number of Users: 4 on February 28, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 103 on February 06, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!