Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MPC 4000 SAMPLER FOR SALE

Posted by NDLZ 
MPC 4000 SAMPLER FOR SALE
February 15, 2010 10:03AM

Howye Lads.
Sellin my MPC 4000 mark 1 (white)
I`ve gone completely digital, so not much need for this anymore.
Its an absolute savage Machine.
500euro. cash.
only a bit of a crack on the plastic armrest.(yea theyre pretty big) Otherwise ok. Needs RAM in order to use the Multi Mix function.
Hit me up.
djndlz@gmail.com

Re: MPC 4000 SAMPLER FOR SALE
February 16, 2010 05:43PM

yeah roite

___________________________________________________________________________________________

February 16, 2010 11:53PM

Gwan outta thast ye little faggit, an dont waste me time

now i remember why i dont go on this site anymore.

February 18, 2010 05:29PM

faggit? haha, dont call me your mothers pet names

if you are gonna post an ad for one of these without any pics for 500 quid then be prepared to be questioned about it

sorry for wasting all 10 seconds of the time you took to read my post, welcome to the internet etc

fucking noobs Laughing

___________________________________________________________________________________________

February 18, 2010 06:14PM

mrdapper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fucking noobs Laughing

I don't know where I should correct you on callin Ndlz a boob

anyways needlz if you haven already throw the mpc on Adverts.ie I always sell music ish sharpish on that
February 18, 2010 06:19PM

i dunno either because i didnt call him/her a boob Laughing

either way pics will have to be uploaded, noone is going to believe it at this price without pics, that was sort of my initial point i wasnt trying to say it was a bad deal obviously Laughing

adverts would probably be the best way to sell it alright ive sold a ton of shit on there

March 02, 2010 11:00AM

NOOB??
Eh I`ve been on this site for a while now man...since you were wettin the bed and stuill watchin Power Rangers on the den
I`ll sort a pic out soon

March 03, 2010 01:57AM

yeah i was never really a power rangers man kiddo, i do know that you have to provide pics when selling this sort of gear though, it is fairly obvious after all

March 03, 2010 02:45AM

you should definitely go the adverts.ie route though, ive sold a ton of shit there and this will go immediately at this price

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 6 on September 17, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 252 on August 17, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!