Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

A fella called "GRIFT"

Posted by 6ty6 
A fella called "GRIFT"
March 08, 2006 11:23PM

Hes everywer. Hes in Inchicore...most bridges under the M50 and all over town..Its not that hes even good..hes actually shit but whats with him.
Re: A fella called "GRIFT"
March 09, 2006 03:26PM

"hes actually shit"....and yet you and everyone else knows of grift,to be honest i would call that a good job rather than shit...what would you not consider shit young genius?
March 09, 2006 04:25PM

Well ya fuckin idiot..Just because ur name is all over the place it dusn mean ur good. Like hmmmmmm Justin Timberlake..Hes shit but yet everyone knows him.
His name is all over d place. Il put sum of my work on here and see wat i call gud. Also go onto painting topic and see the painting i done. So blow dat out ur ass.
March 09, 2006 04:27PM

[www.irishhiphop.com]
Der ya go check my paintin out
March 09, 2006 04:36PM

grift is good ..did ya even see his batman tag class it is.....

jt solo album was also good
March 09, 2006 05:39PM

BigBren Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> jt solo album was also good

Lets not say things we'll later regret now!

March 09, 2006 05:39PM

lol you cant be sayin he's shit jsut cause you may not like his tags nd your sum toy to graff , check his peices along d m50 , dart tracks etc cant say ther bad ..
March 09, 2006 07:07PM

just cos his name is everywhere doesnt mean he aint shit....what means he aint shit is the fact that he does 'real graffiti' perfect,every time you see a grift dub,u know it says grift! hes got simple letters lookin more stylish than most could,i aint suckin his balls,never met the fella,never will just think knobs like you have no place talkin shit about people like him that have done more for graffiti than anyone! go away and take a jump ya clown!! by the way,yer paintings are bollix and they aint graf so dont be postin em here wankstain!
March 10, 2006 05:09PM

deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2008 05:48PM by lorcan15.
April 01, 2006 09:45PM

grift has gotten belfast a few times too..

.. some tags are good some are just quickly done..
he's more a quantity over quality dude.. still a legend though..

but what i do think though coz of the simplicity of some of his tags.. he could easily be copied.. so it mightened actually be the one guy or girl that is doin all them tags..

My Blog (Check Reguarly)
Bebo
Facebook
Myspace
Youtube Page
April 02, 2006 03:28PM

i dont think some of ye fully understand the concept of graffiti, it is the one guy writen grift nobody is copyn him wheres the sense in that
April 02, 2006 07:57PM

how do you know that... you dont.. you cant honestly say that every single tag of grifts have been done by the same person...

even if you were grift himself you couldnt say that coz there is soo many even he wudnt remember..

My Blog (Check Reguarly)
Bebo
Facebook
Myspace
Youtube Page
April 02, 2006 09:29PM

I understand where Urbanize is coming from here, there would be a lotta kids who see Grift in Dublin and prob want to be part of what he's doing, so you could get them writing Grift wherever they go.
Its not that Urbanize doesn't understand graf, its the wee boys n girls running round with cans and pens writing it.

Craic Music
craicmusic.wordpress.com
Best in Irish Hip Hop news/audio/video/downloads!
April 02, 2006 11:01PM

April 02, 2006 11:06PM

most people dont 'understand your concept of graffiti' thats whats happening.. if i wanted to go and write grift on the wall, i wouldnt consult with the 'concept of graff' i could just do it, just for the pure reason that it gets attention,..

My Blog (Check Reguarly)
Bebo
Facebook
Myspace
Youtube Page
April 04, 2006 01:26AM

^^^i think thats a load of shite, the only people that do it just for attention are "anto" & "deco" & "sarah luvs craig 4 eva"
its very rare that someone with any interest goes and copies someone elses tag, even if they were new to graf they'd cop that they should come up with their own tag.
& if someone else was writing someone elses tag you'd see it in the letters, its almost impossible to copy peoples tags just right.
April 04, 2006 12:45PM

Current mood:
Unless a few lads had preorganised that they all write 'Grift' as a tag anwhere they go then it is only one person. I think it's only the one person who had been doing it alot and when he saw/heard the curfuffel about how he has tags everywhere it only spurred him on to do even more, even further tags.
It's become his passion. Thre is no Grift that's far enough, etc
April 04, 2006 09:21PM

yer all fuckin thick,every grift tag piece throw etc. is done by da same person
April 04, 2006 10:12PM

how the hell do youz know that.. youz cant prove that.. thats the point..

My Blog (Check Reguarly)
Bebo
Facebook
Myspace
Youtube Page
April 04, 2006 10:17PM

and if youz can prove me wrong.. i'll give you a thousand quid..

and which is a stupid bet, coz all i need to write on the wall is GRIFT and there you go, another tag... thats how easy it is..

so dont call me fuckin thick.. coz you know im right.......biatch.

My Blog (Check Reguarly)
Bebo
Facebook
Myspace
Youtube Page
April 06, 2006 02:56PM

it's not that complicated , grift is the same person obviously , you may have one or two tools goin around writin shitty lil grifts , but about 95 % of the grifts you see in and around dublin are by grift so dont be bitchin urbanize cause you obvisouly dont know shit ..
April 06, 2006 03:34PM

lol, orinocho if i dont know shit, prove me wrong coz you know im right..

and the simplicity of most grifts means any whore can do em.. so sorry to dent your lil fantasy bout grift but thats wat the craic is..

im not saying that he doesnt do the majority of his tags, im just saying that not every single one is done by him...

which you even backed up yourself.. in your last message..

checkmate on that arguement man.. no disrespect to ppl here either.. its just needs to be said..

My Blog (Check Reguarly)
Bebo
Facebook
Myspace
Youtube Page
April 06, 2006 06:07PM

im sayin thers like a few people who have wrote it about nd there tools , you can tell the difference in the tags ... anyways forget this shite ...
April 06, 2006 08:06PM

orinocho17 Wrote:
> im sayin thers like a few people who have wrote it
> about nd there tools , you can tell the difference
> in the tags ... anyways forget this shite ...

you are a spastic, dont post if you cant read, that was matt's point exactly.

*steps out of the arguement*

April 08, 2006 03:10AM

Current mood:
Not only was that his point, but it was totally true. While Grift/Griff/etc. is one the best around, no doubt some of those tags aren't done by him. These are the tags that look like they were done with a felt tip pen by a six year old. For some unknown reason, there are some spas going around writing his name instead of there own. How do I know? Because all you have to do is walk from parnell street to camden street and you will see at least a dozen imposters.

April 17, 2006 11:42AM

but the fact is 99 percent of the tags r one person...................because der all da same handstyle and its obvious when der not...end of discussion!
April 17, 2006 11:00PM

lol, yes mate, you believe your right... sorry i dented your little el grifto fantasy....

My Blog (Check Reguarly)
Bebo
Facebook
Myspace
Youtube Page
April 18, 2006 11:14AM

shut up you no knowledge knob ends! iv never read so much shite in me life!!
theres about 3 ppl on here that have the intelligence to know the truth,now everybody just fuckin drop it ye sad mucks!
April 19, 2006 11:50AM

trx Wrote:
> shut up you no knowledge knob ends! iv never read
> so much shite in me life!!
> theres about 3 ppl on here that have the
> intelligence to know the truth,now everybody just
> fuckin drop it ye sad mucks!

i second that !
April 19, 2006 05:47PM

Current mood:
Stop writing your name on the desk, teacher is looking.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 4 on February 28, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 111 on August 07, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!