Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

TFE and IBA

Posted by nugent06 
TFE and IBA
April 25, 2006 05:07PM

What does TFE and IBA ??? i really need help with this
Re: TFE and IBA
April 25, 2006 05:13PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2008 12:44AM by orinocho17.
April 25, 2006 05:17PM

kk no man srrry lol peace
April 25, 2006 05:19PM

any way any 1 no wat it mean
April 25, 2006 05:51PM

Avent heard any word from tfe or iba id like 2 no right enough wat it stands for?
April 25, 2006 07:38PM

i answerde in another topic
May 19, 2008 08:15PM

Idiots. If you dont know dont ask. But since this seems to be a big part of your life thats missing ill go ahead and drop the info.

TFE - Former kings of Belfast, used to have what TMN has now, they did the most tracksides and trains in the North Of Ireland and they have now seemed to have died down a good bit. Tfe stands for a number of things including "Translinks Favourite Enemy", "The Faceless Enemy" and so on. Members include such writers as Debt, Aim, Filth, Zenos etc. Now, most writers either wroking on thier own stuff, and the others have all stopped. its a shame, probably some of the best fellas that belfast will ever see.

IBA - Sorry, youll have to ask someone else, I know a few people in it but they dont have the status of Tfe, Tmn, Jnd or anything if thats what you were wonderin.
May 20, 2008 04:13PM

IBA means i buck anyfing
its a falls road hoodrat fing more that a graf ting but writers write it 2
August 07, 2008 11:14PM

i don't understand why aim is in iba he's too good for them
August 11, 2008 01:49PM

im takin a guess

IBA=irish bombers asscoiation

the other oen cant hinkn of anything off the top of me head
August 11, 2008 03:28PM

Jump out a window.

August 12, 2008 03:29PM

suck my scrote
August 12, 2008 03:38PM

Current mood:
why do you ask everybody to suck your scrote? get a gurlfriend you poor virgen loser

August 12, 2008 04:56PM

get a life you sad cunt log off this fuckign forum and GET A LIFE sad sad little man fucking arsebag hope you viciously die of an incureable diesease
August 12, 2008 05:08PM

Current mood:
whuts that?

im sorry i can't hear you over the sound of how much money ive got.

August 12, 2008 05:15PM

alright yeah nice comeback even though im sittin hear in me brand clothes jewelry on money in me pocket suppose that maked me poor

log out.....get a life
or die
August 12, 2008 05:20PM

Current mood:
you suck at life so much. you have brand new cloths? i can guarantee you that the sunglasses im wearing on my god damn head cost more than your entire outfit. my bracelet probably costs more and looks flyer than all your argos shit put together. i don't keep my money in my pocket because i have so much of it. i usually keep it in banks or in my wallet (which i keep on my bed or at the table).

you are poor. post pix of your house if you want to prove how unpoor you are.

August 12, 2008 07:11PM

haha you fucking benderrrrr you always make yourself out to sound like chris crocker to me you little qeef
and your fucking obssesd with me stop leaving a post on everything i say thats how sad ya are aww man little chris crocker head

log out.....get a life
or die
August 12, 2008 10:03PM

Current mood:
im sorry that you're jealous of me because im rich and handsome but that's your problem you poor virgen.

when did caring about fashion make you bent? oh yeah only ugly people think that. so now i know you're poor, a virgen and ugly. you fail hard at life.

August 13, 2008 12:45PM

nice spelling of the word VIRGIN there
and eh couldnt really ive a fuck what your saying cause at the end of the day your the one on your kness blowin the human trumpet.....chris crocker wannabe fag

log out.....get a life
or die
August 13, 2008 01:10PM

Whytey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nice spelling of the word VIRGIN there
> and eh couldnt really ive a fuck what your saying
> cause at the end of the day your the one on your
> kness blowin the human trumpet.....chris crocker
> wannabe fag
>
> log out.....get a life
> or die

Helpful tip, when insulting another posters spelling, try to ensure yours is correct! Happy Wednesday friend!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2008 01:11PM by Lands Leaving.
August 15, 2008 12:12AM

August 15, 2008 03:51PM

ahh fuck you too (lands leaving)

log out.....get a life
or die
August 21, 2008 02:07PM

listen u fukin idiots
IBA = i buck anyfing
a belfast way of sayin u'd fuck the crack of dawn if u could get up early enuff
its a lifestyle not a crew
thats why aimer writes it, that why i write it and thats why falls road hoodrats write it.

I.B.A we love the jobs u hate

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2008 02:11PM by soundwave.
August 21, 2008 02:17PM

Thats a shit lifestyle. Maybe they should consider having standards.

August 21, 2008 03:59PM

oh soundwave can has I.B.A.
August 25, 2008 04:56PM

IBA is a crew. It's not a graff crew though, their graff is more based on territory like a gangs graff rather than a writers. their based in the St. James' area of the Falls road in Belfast. It Stands for I'd Buck Anything. If yer from the West you should know of the IBA, people say it often enough. Going by graff round the Falls they don't get on with GHB (apparently theres now a crew called Get her Bucked too.) I dunno too much about them/what their involved in but i've met a few of their members a few times, seem dead on fellas tbh. Other crews that aren't graff crews but put their name up are BRF, CRF, DHLA (Divis Hoods liberation Army), TLH (guessing Turf Lodge Hoods) theres one from New Barnsley, can't remember if the NBT or NBF, something like that, and the crowd from the Murph that smashed up St. Galls, think they might call themselves the Ballymurphy Wrecking Squad or something. I'm not sure what most them get up too other than the odd bit of tagging cuz i don't know them so im not sure if any of them are the same as the RugRats from the Murph (other than the DHLA who are def involved in crime too)

TFE is a graff crew, i think their mostly disbanded now. TMN would probably be the biggest crew in belfast area at the minute. They haven't been as active in the last few months. JND are a fairly small crew to be fair to them. I know a few of the lads and their dead on but i wouldn't say their making many ripples on the city.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2008 04:58PM by Mr.Jinx.
August 25, 2008 05:08PM

Current mood:
lecksell Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Idiots. If you dont know dont ask. But since this
> seems to be a big part of your life thats missing
> ill go ahead and drop the info.
>

thats a bit of a pricky attitude.. how are people supposed to know if they don't ask? u can only learn by asking man
August 25, 2008 05:35PM

TFE is a graff crew, i think their mostly disbanded now,

Feckin Nordie talk...

UTH!!!

August 25, 2008 05:59PM

SFB 4 LYFE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 4 on February 28, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 103 on February 06, 2020
Donate towards my web hosting bill!