Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New Music Video - Foreign Legion

Posted by stretchito 
New Music Video - Foreign Legion
May 10, 2011 05:36PM

Man... I've been so busy, I ain't had time to hit the boards in a minute. Here's our newest joint. Yo... did I hear right? Doran's closed up shop?

This is Foreign Legion. They are from Oakland, California. These two hip-hop vigilantes represent the wild wild west coast in everything they do. Their newest single, Son Of A Gun, is an all out showdown at the (insert so-so hand gesture) Just O.K. Rapper Corral for 2011. Prozack Turner and Marc Stretch are here to clean up this here town and they're putting holes in every sub-par rap song in sight.

Benh Fannin was charged with trying to rein in all of the energy and imagery that Turner and Stretch spit out. By combining Foreign Legion's pop culture, rapid-fire approach with his own A.D.D.-laden thrift shop technique, an epic mini-movie was born. The sound track is part Starsky & Hutch car chase and part Dolemite fight scene. The lyrics are blasts from a Dirty Harry hand cannon. Hey Bubblegum Music.... Do you feel lucky?

You can purchase the new Foreign Legion album "Night Moves" from I-Tunes Right Here: [itunes.apple.com]

Foreign Legion "Son of a Gun"
©2011 Quality Control/ Hungerstrike Records
Directed by Behn Fannin
Re: New Music Video - Foreign Legion
June 24, 2011 05:48AM

Great stuff! Lovely video.

'part Starsky & Hutch car chase and part Dolemite fight scene' Love it!

[spekulativfiktion.bandcamp.com]

[www.facebook.com]

[soundcloud.com] craicmob@gmail.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 6 on December 24, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 270 on December 07, 2017
Donate towards my web hosting bill!